• Boba Fett
    • Jango Fett
    • i dont know!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Boba -

If we're not talking ep.1 and 2 boba, but original Boba...you see, he's just so cool, he is faceless, ...and just cool. With Jango you kinda get to know the Human side of him. Boba's mask was never taken off (originals I mean), made him MUCH cooler. And I think the dirty armor is a GOOD look, err, looks good for a bountyhunter such as himself....

Boba is cool because he was always into a pit of mysterie...

Boba is a clone of his father and became on an early age an orfan..

he uses his father's armor (is it?)

and as the technology went forwand he has better weapons...

so BOBA :D

the new episodes did take some of the mysterie away but they gave him a lot of history....i am waiting for the ep3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jango because he kicks Obi-Wan's @ss, kills another jedi in Geonosis, and actually has a SPEAKING ROLE. Boba mostly stood around all the time and then died in a most uncool and clumsy fashion. Besides, Temuera Morrison (Jango Fett) was awesome in Once Were Warriors.

Poor Jango getting his head slice off

Well i like Jango more.

Alot cooler armor,and did'nt get eaten by some beast at least he fought a Jedi and got his head slice off but intertups were happening when that happen.

Jango should'nt have dead just yet:(

ahhhh this is quite the argument but the two are the same boba is a exaxt copy of jango his knowlage his abilities but the only diffrence is Jango is more expereiance and is a close range fighter with his short range balsters and Boba is a long range fighter with his rifle but without the diffrences they wud be the same in a fight

BUT 4 ME JANGO IS BETTA:p always is and always will be

and as EVA pointed out Poor jango got his head cut off so Boba is afraid of close combat for he didnt wish to suffer the same fate as his father

and jango is more of a characer than boba and u get to see jango in action more than boba and also problem with boba his his crappy green armour why couldnt he keel the armour the same colour as jango coz jango has awsum armour and weapons

Jango Fett only because we know more about him. We know some stuff about Boba, but that is only in EU. Canonically we know almost nothing about Boba. I'm hoping EP3 will show more.

At this time I would say that it is not fair until EP3 comes out. But heck, polls are polls.

Jango all the way.

Originally posted by jedispy

Jango Fett only because we know more about him. We know some stuff about Boba, but that is only in EU. Canonically we know almost nothing about Boba. I'm hoping EP3 will show more.

At this time I would say that it is not fair until EP3 comes out. But heck, polls are polls.

Jango all the way.

Would Boba be in espisode 3?

We dont really have to known to much about him.All I need to known is that he the son of the coolest bounty hunter EVER.

• 3 weeks later...

who do you think is cooler? jango or boba?

THEY ARE THE SAME

whose armor is cooler?

THIER ARMOR IS THE SAME

who has the cooler attitude?

BOBA

who has the best weaponds?

THEY HAVE THE SAME WEAPONS

I am from the Grim Fandango Forums but I do own every star wars movie two on DVD and episode one on DVD and VHS so I think I know enough about starwars to hang out here as well as Grim Fandango.

Archived