Home

Console Command for turning Sabers off?

•-BLaCKouT-•

Hey folks,

Is there a console command for disabling sabers so you can have guns-only matches in MP?

Obviously you can pre-arrange a guns-only fight with mates, but if there are bots in the game they automatically whip the sabers out.

Just wondered if there was a quick way of doing this?

Cheers, B.

I think is something like g_forcePowerDisable or something, I'm gonna search and edit the post if no-one has posted when I find it, but the same way you disable lightning or heal, or any power you can disable Saber Attack and it gives stun batton to everyone.

***edit*** the console command is "forcetoggle 15", in order to work the server must have weapons enabled, when activated will display the message "g_ForcePowerDisable XXXXXX, if you remember the numbers you will be able to desactivate the saber with that command.

Originally posted by Master_Payne

The console command is "forcetoggle 15", in order to work the server must have weapons enabled, when activated will display the message "g_ForcePowerDisable XXXXXX, if you remember the numbers you will be able to desactivate the saber with that command.

Cool, Cheers Payne. :D I did that, got the 5 digit number, everything cool. Only; what's the command to disable the sabers now I've got that code?

Cheers,

B. :D

The number for the saber is 15 forcetoggle 15, type it once and saber is disabled, twice and its available again, I'm gonna do a little resarch and post all variables.

*edit*

ForceToggle

0 = Heal 5 = Mind Trick 10 = Absorb

1 = Jump 6 = Grip 11 = Team Heal

2 = Speed 7 = Lightning 12 = Team Energize

3 = Push 8 = Dark Rage 13 = Drain

4 = Pull 9 = Protect 14 = Seeing

For saber type the following variables

16 = Saber Offence 17 = Saber Defense 18 = Saber Throw

Turning Offence off will gives everyone the stun batton.

You need to disable offence before joining the game, must set with weapons or it will not work, if you still have the saber type map_restart or call a vote to restart the map.

*edit* just tried with bots and seems they are unaffected by this settings, bots still have full force and saber when you disable all...

Pants :(

It ain't workin mate! It says it's all been disabled, but there are still sabers, for everyone :(

I've got weapons enabled, but it just doesn't seem to be kicking in. Bummer.

Anyways, I gotta get some shuteye now, up at 5; so I'll re-try it tomorrow.

Cheers for your help anyway fella!

B.

EDIT:

Okey dokeys,

I had a bit of grief to start off with, but got it working.

After typing the command in, I got the message:

g_WeaponDisable wil be changed upon restarting.

Server: g_WeaponDisable changed to 0

Apparently, this meant restarting the machine, as I tried re-starting the map and the program and these didn't seem to work.

Next dumb question... how do I turn them back on again? :p Only g_WeaponEnable isn't recognised as a command.

Thanks for your patience :D

B.

Originally posted by BLaCKouT_1138

Pants :(

It ain't workin mate! It says it's all been disabled, but there are still sabers, for everyone :(

I've got weapons enabled, but it just doesn't seem to be kicking in. Bummer.

Anyways, I gotta get some shuteye now, up at 5; so I'll re-try it tomorrow.

Cheers for your help anyway fella!

B.

Get JediRunner, have it make you a config file.

Archived