Home

I need a Padawan

Well LFJA isn't specifically designed for multiplayer JKII, but it is an optional extra that some of us take part in. If there are any masters here who don't have a padawan and still play JKII MP, then I'm sure they'd be glad to help you out:)Be sure to check out the sticky threads at the top of the thread for more info;)

Originally posted by MarvelousMan

Hey, I'm just looking to get into multiplayer so I'm interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and I'm a padawan:D

sorry i dont have JkII on my hard rive anymore, maybe you should check out someone else like...padanime, i only play Counter-Strike and Americas Army now

Originally posted by KingPin

sorry i dont have JkII on my hard rive anymore, maybe you should check out someone else like...padanime, i only play Counter-Strike and Americas Army now

well, i also dont have jk2 on my pc anymore :o

Well that's great then:)You'll have to understand that the LFJA does not revolve around JKII, it is just something extra we sometimes like to do for recreational purposes. If you are joining just to play JKII, you might have a bit of a problem:o

But still, let's hope he comes back and accepts your offer topshot. Oh and thanks for signing up;)

originally posted by Darklighter

Well that's great then :) You'll have to understand that the LFJA does not revolve around JKII, it is just something extra we sometimes like to do for recreational purposes. If you are joining just to play JKII, you might have a bit of a problem:o

But still, let's hope he comes back and accepts your offer topshot. Oh and thanks for signing up ;)

Thanks! :D

I understand that this is just sort of a social community, so I completely know what you mean. :D

Archived