Home

What you want to do in SW:G

Jackrabbit

Well in response to your question we will probally all play on a certain server someone will hopefully post one up.Hopefully a mod so we all go to the same one and don't argue over what oen to go to.

And you have map's we all post our name's here you look on your map when you start and see if you can find one of us or use the chat function to keep in tounch.

And finally i think we will all post a thread saying what planet we will all be on again hopefully a moderator so we won't argue i hope that answer's your question's.

:)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some ways to solve the server issues are:

1) decide for a server with your friends. For instance, this is how we solved it with the =A=. If you are many, a poll should do it.

2) don't make friends until you start playing the game. But that would make hanging at forums very dull, wouldn't it?

3) make secondary chars if you really want to hang out, and you turn out to be on different servers.

I think version 1 is the better.

I think people are only going to those server because of the cool names. I'm going to whatever server is close to me or maybe if I find out what servers some of the forum members are going to I'll tag along. Don't pick by name. Pick by Location. It'd be kinda stupid to pick a Server because of it's name and when you play you notic a lot of lag... and you realize you went to an Asian Server or something.

I hope they get a server right between america and uk then we will all be playing together and a poll would deffintley be a good idea but only once we get more details on the game release and server quallity.

Also on the main page they say 56kers won't have no lagg and broadband users wont have any i think these server's are going to be really good since all the extensive testing there putting into them. :D

and if we include the price of the game 500,000 x 50 = 25,000,000. plus what you said 25,000,000 + 7,500,000 = 32,500,000.

And then the fact that the thing is monthly: 7,500,000 x say a year = 90,000,000.

The fee BETTER be like 15 bucks or less!

hey Hmm i plan to do something diffrent find something kill something make something

And about knowing people i am trying to find people and make a clan type where poeple bet speacial things and protection threw a great number of people to help you

:ewok::fett::band::bdroid1::biggs::bdroid2::amidala:

We Might all be together Or not

I herd back from my Guild leader legameboy and he told me that if someone is interesting in joining the group just to to: http://www.klandestine.org/join/join.htm

to sign up. Make sure you mention I referred you!! :D

I can not wait!! This is going to be fun fun fun!!! I feel like I am at an amusement park in a very long line out in the hot sun in the middle of summer!! The wait is killing me!!

What do I want to do in SW:G? Weell...

It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere

I'm all alone, more or less

Let me fly, far away from here

Fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun...

I want to lie shipwrecked and comatose

Drinking fresh mango juice

Goldfish shoals, nibbling at my toes

Fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun...

Archived