Home

Are we able to give items away?

Exar_reborn

Sorry, once again I have to relate to AC. Ok say that I have a friend whose just joining the game, and I myself have become quite the player, money, women, nice armour, weapons, all the goods. If I want to help him have a healthy start am I able to give him some stuff?

I imagine you can, I mean, what do you do when you hire a bounty hunter. It would be way to complicated to set up a contract and automatically pay them when they complete the mission, you would almost have to code it yourself. Me, I'll work for food, so anyone needs someone else knocked off just give me some chow and hes gone, super size it and ill take out his buddy too! :p But yes, giving stuff away should be no problem, if not, just charge him a single credit for each thing.

Off course you can give items away, as well as you can trade items. The fact that you can't drop things doesn't affect it, since there is a "trading window mode" that you can enter, where you are free to trade whatever you want, no matter if you get something in return or not.

However, what will prevent abundant tweaking is the fact that it doesn't help to have a kickass blaster if you can't hit with it. :)

Archived