Home

GameSpot Voice Acting Q&A!!

Eets

Ed Asner? I know they said it would be people we've heard of before but I thought they meant low-low level people like Melissa Rivers.:) Sounds like they are trying to make every part of this game great. Voice Acting, Graphics, Sound Effects, Music, and Gameplay. Could game of the year be to far away?

Here's some names from the article:

Ed Asner, Raphael Sbarge, Ethan Philips, Jennifer Hale, and Phil LaMarr<--used to be on Mad TV

Gamespot also has half a dozen sound clips up. Unfortunately those are in Gamespot Complete, the pay section of the site. Perhaps I should not ask, but since the clips are pretty small anyway, does anyone here have access and is willing to post to the webmasters?

Hannibal, you might recognise most of those names, but I only recognise one or two. Where are the rest from?

Ed Asner, Raphael Sbarge, Ethan Philips, Jennifer Hale, and Phil LaMarr

I only recognize:

Ed Asner-Mary Tyler Moore Show

Ethan Philips-Star Trek Voyage-Neelix(sp?)

Phil LaMarr-Mad TV-also the guy who gets his head shot off in Pulp Fiction ;)

I didn't recognize:

Raphael Sbarge-Who's on the show The Guardian(and I watch that show :confused: )

Jennifer Hale-Who's the voice of Bastila-I still don't know her.

Thanks for the heads up Eets.

The article was a very nice read. And like someone else said, I don't know most of the actors.

But who hasn't seen Mary-Tyler Moore before?? :p

Also, 10% of the dialog is in Huttese or did I just read this wrong?

*goes to search for Star Wars: Galactic Phrase Book & Travel Guide: Beeps, Bleats, Boskas, and Other Common Intergalactic Verbiage. :D

It's just incredible to me how much effort they [the devs] are putting into the smallest elements of this game. The attention to detail that Bioware has been showing is just amazing......I truely think this game will be of the epic variety. I can't wait. :)

Always good to see Jennifer Hale in there:)

Haven't seen Jennifer in any movies or TV but she has been doing alot of voice work, I know she's been in: Spider-man toons, Powerpuff Girls, Baldur's Gate games(Mazzy in BG2), Freelancer(Juni), MGS2(Emma Emmerich), Planescape: Torment(Fall from grace) and a whole bunch of other stuff and I think she was Cate in NOLF2..

[Ed]doh, ok it wasn't her in NOLF2[/ed]

Grey Delisle has done heapso Starwars games as Padme/Amidala and other bits, also Baldur's Gate series..

Never heard of Raphael Sbarge tho:confused:

It sounds like they'll be going pretty crazy with all this work but it will be really be something to hear every one chatting/ranting/sighing/akwwardly telling us their thoughts etc.. definatley looks like all is well in the world of KOTOR :)

[Ed]No mention of Michael Bell in there, hope he's in it[/ed]

Archived