Home

Matt-Liell's Sig Auction - The new biggest craze of the Swamp!

Matt-Liell

Ok this is sort of a game but also serious too. This is how it will work.

Now what this is is an auction for sigs, and very nice ones at that, I have improved greatly on my sig making and now in Matt-Liell's Sig Auction is your chance to have fun, be competitve and get a really nice sig pic! :D

What will happen is at the beginning of each auction someone will post a topic (theme) for the sig. Now its the first one to post so be quick! :D Then what happens is I will check the thread make a sig template and then the fun starts!

Lets say for examle someone asked for a Legolas theme I made this template in about 20 seconds for demonstration purposes only so it is not by far my best work:

legolasartsig.jpg

Ok so theres the template and I just posted it now the bidding begins. This is how that works:

You Lucasforums points are like $'s. You will use these to bid. You will post how much you are willing to bid and others who want the sig will try to out bid you. The sigs will not be costly meaning the minimum bid at the start is only 1 point. The bidding will go on for 1 day or if people the people bidding post a reply saying "STOP BIDDING" this means it is too high for you and you wish to leave, the highest bidder at this point will win.

When you have won you name will then be place on the sig and an avatar will also be made for you. So then your sig and av will be something like this (again done quickly):

legolasartsigav.jpg

legolasartsigex.jpg

And now you are the owner of a brand new amazing sig and av theme! And you have the satisfaction of beating all the other swampies to it! :p

Then you donate the amount of points you bid to me and for the first while I will be using the points to get a sticky for the thread.

So lets not waste anymore time, either someone can give me a theme (and I forgot to mention you may provide pics too to be helpful because I don't know about everything! :D) or you can bid on that nice Legolas sig, it doesn't matter to me lets just get the show on the road! :D

The name Matt-Liell's Sig Auction is a trademark of Matt-Liell, anybody wishing to copy my idea don't! This is a warning and oh ya have fun playing!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dvader28

alternatively neko, you could just post a request in the sig request forum and someone will make you one anyway :/

But this is more fun! Its more like a game really, just trying to bring back games to the swamp. But Neko I guess I could make you a sig if you want. After all you are new.:D

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

But this is more fun! Its more like a game really, just trying to bring back games to the swamp. But Neko I guess I could make you a sig if you want. After all you are new.:D

Oh, thank you, can you make a samurai cat in it?(or just a girl, if you dont want to do a cat)

something like this top_school.jpg

But it would be nice if the sword was more visible

Here are some swords sword.jpg

And thank you again! :leia:

Archived