Home

Loseing faith in SWG...

Darknightmare

Ill never lose faith in SWG, never. Im patiently waiting for my beta invite, which i probally will not get, oh well. Well, I dont know how you guys ended up talking about clan recruiting but back on subject. Ive been with this game since early 02, but I only joined the forums at the end of 02. I know people are getting impatient, but you have to wait. Even if its delayed till summer, trust me, the game will be worth the wait. Im trusting the devs in that it will be a fun game.

Okay, how's this for a deal? You send all of the Darker Imperial minded players my way, and I'll send all of the Lighter Rebel minded weaklings (did I say that out loud?) your way. That way, we can grow to be the two largest PAs on the Starsider server. Now I just have to figure out how to take over The Imperial Order. ;)

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

Okay, how's this for a deal? You send all of the Darker Imperial minded players my way, and I'll send all of the Lighter Rebel minded weaklings (did I say that out loud?) your way. That way, we can grow to be the two largest PAs on the Starsider server. Now I just have to figure out how to take over The Imperial Order. ;)

People, im dark as they come. I support the Dark Jedis not siths Dark Jedis. And yes sidous, Your PA and the PA im in will take over the starsider server. :D

I can imagine it now, people avoiding us and bowing to us, we will be the most feared PAs ever muhahahahaha. :p

Damm let my Darkside take over. :D

Originally posted by forgottendeath

Yea i think some don't want to wait but when it comes out and if it is realy as good as it seems there will be alot of poeple playing it in my thought

Indeed, there are alot of people supporting the game, more and more people each day. :D

Archived