Home

FAO ALL: FAQ

The_One

OK folks, I'm planning a complete FAQ (the website's FAQ) overhaul in about a month's time. It has been neglected for a few months and is very out of date. I'm thinking of perhaps starting again from scratch.

So, since you are the fans who ask the questions, what would you like to see in the FAQ? What categories and sections would you like to see, and most importantly what questions do you want answered?

Bear in mind these are Frequently Asked Questions, so no "what is the hexidecimal colour you are hoping to use for Kyle's bullet proof under-coat?". However, it should be a comprehensive guide to the MOD. On the whole website, the FAQ is the area where you can get the most information. I want to make it as good as possible.

So fire away people! This will be a sticky, as it is about a month away - and I want this thread to end up several pages long. Basically, every time you think of a good question, post here. If you're really bored look through the forum archives for previous interesting questions and post them up here (with links if neccessary), it would make my job a lot easier!

Thanks!

I think a lot of the questions that have come up previously in this forum would be a good idea to put into the FAQ.

Also you might want to make it clear on the team's current position as to how faithful to the original this mod will be. I know that in the current FAQ you clearly say that you want it as faithful to the original as possible but that doesn't always seem exactly the case on these forums.

Another thing you could do is to give more information as to what some of the changes to certain levels will be.

Oh and by the way, what hexidecimal colour are you hoping to use for Kyle's bullet proof under-coat? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why is the website down!? lol. I'm going to the usually darkforces.jediknightii.net website and it never works. Neither does one of JKII.net's other hosted sites.

EDIT: My profile sucks lol.........I must have been high. Anyway, I got another thing to ask you. Will you be making additions to some of the best levels (like my fave, the Executor), and making some new cutscenes and levels? The story isn't really explained in cutscenes and I don't like to read all these briefings lol. I hope you expand on the Nar Shadda level, maybe even make a second one! Thanks! lol. Are you gonna convert some of the best DF addon levels to the JKII DF TC as well? That would be elite.

Another edit: Nevermind about the first question bout the website. I just found the hacker post. I'm real sorry about that! I hope it gets fixed soon!

• 5 months later...

Archived