Your Opinion Counts  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Your Opinion Counts

• Terrible
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Funny

Hello, I have made another Jedi Knight Outcast Movie available for download.

800X600 24bit color, 24bit stereo soundtrack, +sound effects. Its about 40 megs and just over 2 minutes. All scenes are real time Multiplayer FFA or TFFA. Divx 5.0 required.

Please download and let me know what you think.

griff.

Fileplanet

Fileshack

own-age.com

jediknightii.net

Nice video. It's not exactly a collection of impressive kills like you see in most vids, but thanks to creative camera work and use of sounds it's still quite fun to watch. My favorite parts were "Not in the faces" and "Neechoo cheeska!" - very amusing. :)

yeah not bad, nice touch on the audio clips.

btw what do you use to make these (app)?

I tried that app Nut used in his faq thread but mine came out crappy (audio wise) for some reason.

VideoMach (or w/e it's called) was easy to use but I had some problems with it (audio) as well, not sure why.

:confused:

I use VideoMach with the Divx codec.

For sounds I use Goldwav. I think you can still get it from Goldwav.com You can convert mono to stereo and vice versa. Mix stereo channels and a lot of other useful tidbits.

Originally posted by Luc Solar

:thumbsup:

Your vids are getting more and more movie-like. :)

Great soundtrack, as always.

Didn't know one could actually kill people with the repeater primary fire...I always use secondary. And miss. :D

hehehe same here, you should see me with the rocket launcher, if i manage not to blow my self up, then the guy i am trying to kill will shot once and kill me lol...... your all cheats :p

Originally posted by Jeff 42

Nice video. It's not exactly a collection of impressive kills like you see in most vids, but thanks to creative camera work and use of sounds it's still quite fun to watch. My favorite parts were "Not in the faces" and "Neechoo cheeska!" - very amusing. :)

Hey Jeff, thanks for the complements. You mentioned not a collection of impressive kills. You are correct, I was not trying to show off but make a few laughs instead.

But after submitting the file to fileplanet, THEY re-wrote my description to say a skills video. :(

Anyway, I was disapointed with the quality, tell me what settings you use with Vmach. I will try to upgrade the quality of my next clip.

Oh did you notice TK_Nutritious in the Bites the Dust clip?

I am going to try to squeeze him and YOU into my next clip also. heee heeee.

Yeah, I noticed Nutri in your video. I thought, "Ha, I know why he put that shot in!" :D

About the settings, my video is 640 by 480 with a framerate of 20 fps. The encoding bitrate I used for the Divx compression was 1050 kbps. I remember having to increase this value from the default before I got the quality I wanted.

Archived