Home

Looking for a path to destiny...

DirtyWombat

Anyone have a warm welcome for a new forum member...???

First, I have to thank all of you members for drawing me into the community with your posts. I have lingered in the corner long enough and want to thank you all for the great topics, knowledge, and excitement!

I'm looking for a server and a PA to affiliate with on release. All suggestions welcome!

Looking to freelance and essentially plan to mode an interplanetary plainsman - longrifle, scout, artisan. (Although I'm quite sure I won't see buffalo)

Any direction you can give will help me along my path so thanks again...!!!

Wombat

I eventually want to become a Mercenary, if it's possible. I will take jobs from both sides, and from all players. No Bounty missions though; I leave those to the Bounty Hunters. So, I'm going to have skills in Marksman, Brawler, and Medic...and I'll see where it goes from there. Maybe Smuggling, definitely Piloting when the Space Expansion comes out. Pretty much a jack-of-all-trades, but I have to make sure I don't stretch my skills out too much.

Oh, and I'll be Zabrak.

I see your starting on Naboo. Do you know which city?

Hadn't really put too much in it until final release...

But Kadaara and Keren seem like good options. A bit more remote and less busy I suppose (compared to Theed). Keeps well with the self-sufficiant mind set.

We'll see...

But it would be nice to have a friend in town though...

:)

Wombat

wombat.jpg + mud-sn.gif = Dirty Wombat.

Feel free to stay around. Wombats are cute animals. I like cute animals, so you are on my 'good side'. For now. ;)

EDIT: how come my images are not there, when people can post images on the general discussion thread? Hmmm...

Archived