Home

Whos up to a fight against...

TheDeathBringer

Ok ok ... so the whole loser and wipping out the lightsaber out and killing a guy wasn't the best example but most people got what i was saying... And even after the NDA is lifted we won't know jack about jedi... and even after the first jedi is surfaced he probably won't be showing him self much... I mean everyone would want to say the killed the first player created jedi...

Anyways... I like to see that there will be people helping jedi like me... if i don't become one :p

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

Really I heard it was 40-50 to take down a master. Oh well wait until the NDA is lifted to see. I just can't wait. Well anyway why would people attack a Jedi, I would say, "So have you ever heard of The Associates...":rolleyes:

I think 40-50, would be instant death. About 8 would do i guess, if they were all strong. :)

Regardless of the numbers it takes to drop a Jedi Master, it is getting that skilled as a Jedi that is the hard part. I would say that a Jedi Padawan could be easily taken by a Master Commando or Rifleman. Let alone a Master Pikeman or Swordsman could too. That is the whole catch to this.

If a Jedi is seen making mincemeat of several competant characters, noone will jump in without backup. But if a Jedi is already weakened in a fight with other players, whats to stop a highly skilled combatant from just finishing him off with a few shots. Toss in a thermal detonator when he is recovering and then blast away.

Originally posted by Krymelord

Regardless of the numbers it takes to drop a Jedi Master, it is getting that skilled as a Jedi that is the hard part. I would say that a Jedi Padawan could be easily taken by a Master Commando or Rifleman. Let alone a Master Pikeman or Swordsman could too. That is the whole catch to this.

If a Jedi is seen making mincemeat of several competant characters, noone will jump in without backup. But if a Jedi is already weakened in a fight with other players, whats to stop a highly skilled combatant from just finishing him off with a few shots. Toss in a thermal detonator when he is recovering and then blast away.

Good statement Krymelord. :D You sure you aren't working on the game. :p If i saw a jedi master, no matter what skill diffrence. I would deffintley try my chances. :)

After all, he is still only human. ;)

Originally posted by xsniperx

Ok they say it takes about a group of 10 well equipped players to maybe take down a jedi master. Well i've got it all planned out on how to take one down solo (well kinda...). First off im going to become a master creature handler and master marksman. Then (for however long it will take) I am going to tame 3 Krayt dragons and raise them until they are fully grown. Then whoever I want to kill I will be able to kill.:D I know this might take a while... but they say a well eqwuipped group of about 6 is what it would probably take to bring down a Krayt dragon. I dont think even a jedi master could take on 3 Krayt dragons as well as blaster fire from a distant hill all at the same time.

LOL, have you thought of other ppl killing your kryt dragons too? They're so big, I'm sure there're others who would wanna hunt it :D

Then again, a clever Jedi Master wouldn't fight your dragons in open battle anyway, they'd prefer to hide themselves rather than attract too much attention.

Originally posted by Krymelord

1. I don't think Jedi should be in the game at all, during the timeframe of this game there were only 4 Jedi alive and they are all unplayable characters. Luke, Vader, Yoda and the Emperor. So with that in mind I will help keep the population low. Not that there could be a very small few Jedi that slip through the cracks but it is a very minimal percentage.

There were force sensitives during this time (Leia among others) and I am sure that once in a while they could figure out their powers and ways to use them. Some of these people could learn their powers enough be as much of a "semi-jedi" as anyone without training in SWG will be.

Archived