Home

Let's work off some steam...

Lunatic Jedi

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, Blackout, you're almost too good at this...:p

Pointless? To you, it may seem so, but individuals with the necessary intelligence quota would be able to comprehend my 'points.'

Sadly, you, my friend, do not fall into that category. ;)

And because you can't think of a decent flame, you resort to "physical" violence, the language of retards everywhere.

Of course, I use quotation marks because this is clearly the only kind of combat you have the bottle to engage in. If this thread was a room you'd have gotten your ass whupped the minute you first opened your sorry excuse for a mouth.

Now go back to Street Fighter II and wearing your gi in your bedroom you sad, sad loser.

:pB. ;)

:wstupid::p

Okay, but seriosly, truce, everyone. I'm tired of putting people down, despite the fact that it's fun and the positive influences it has to my post count... :o

I was horrible to people too often last year, so I'm going to make a decisive effort to stop now...

Now, I'm going to leave before Blackout deals me some mental trauma.......

:p

Yeah that's it, QUIT NOW BEFORE YOU GET RIPPED TO SHREDS! noob.

And as for Kiran, EVEN YOUR ARSE CAN'T FLAME CONVINCINGLY! Or was that your face?

:pB.

Serious note: Nah, don't quit Quotation, that's what this thread is for! Besides, it's the one place on the boards where you can flame and not feel guilty. That's the point: Don't feel guilty. Anyone who posts in here expects to get flamed in return; that's why we're here!! It's not like it gets personal or anything (or it shouldn't, if I do accidentally hit close to the mark, PM me and I'll edit the post, but I wouldn't do it on purpose). This thread rocks, let's keep it rocking. :D Peace out.

Archived