Home

Proof that man kind is doomed through stupidity.

Snafu7

I got this e-mail a while ago, so I don't remember all of it. if anyone knows any, feel free to post some.

1:On the Bottom of a Macaroni and Cheese box "Do NOT turn upside down.

2:On the box of childrens headache and cold medicine "Do not opperate heavy machinery after taking medication" (Yeah, we could really stop construction injuries, if we could get those 3 year olds off of forklifts)

3: If Con is the opposite of Pro, is Congress the opposite of Progress?

4:If you're getting a lethal injection, why do they steralize the needle?

Printed on label of a can of peanuts: WARNING: This product may contain peanuts! :rolleyes:

Braile on a drive thru MAC machine?

Warning label on a Hair Dryer: WARNING: Do not use while sleeping!

etc, etc, etc.....

By the way, you can thank civil attorneys worldwide for those stupid warning labels and product instructions. Sometime, somewhere, someone made millions off of a company because they did something stupid with their product and was never "warned" not to, and their lawyer made it all possible! :rolleyes:

Just adding on to what Havoc Stryphe said, about people making millions, there was this guy who bought this new Camper or something, he put it on cruise controll going 70 mph down the highway, he then went in the back to make himself a cup of coffee. All of a suudn the vehicle crashed. He then seud the company for not saying in the manual that cruise controll wouldn't drive the car for him.

Oh, and I found this on a box for a Rattlin Rap Fishing lure...

"This object is not edible, Do not put in mouth."

The only reason warning lables say stuff like that is because someone was actually stupid enough to do any of those things. then sued the pants off the company that makes the product. One of the things I hate about America, you can sue for anything, even if its your own damn fault

Originally posted by Clefo

The only reason warning lables say stuff like that is because someone was actually stupid enough to do any of those things. then sued the pants off the company that makes the product. One of the things I hate about America, you can sue for anything, even if its your own damn fault

Like suing McDonalds for making someone into a whale!:D

There was a guy who broke into a families house while they were aways for a week,he tried to get out through the garage, the door locked behind him and the garage door wasn't working. He ate dog food and drank Mountain Dew for the week that the family was gone, then he seud them.

Archived