Home

Emode ~ Brainteasers!

Take the Quiz!

I took this quiz a little while ago, and scored (what I think is) really well. But I want to see what kinds of scores other people get before I get all excited and post mine! o_o

If you're not a member of Emode you'll have to register, but deal with it, it ain't that hard.

Note: I think the general internet community will score, on average, better than those who are not regular internet dwellers. It's just something I've noticed over time...

Christopher, you answered 29 out of 30 questions correctly!

Congratulations! Your score is in the 99th percentile. This means that if one hundred people took the test with you, your score would rank higher than 98 of them on average.

When we analyzed your test, we also discovered that when it comes to quantitative ability, you measure in the 100th percentile. This score indicates you have unusually strong abilities when it comes to solving numerical problems. If there is a numerical pattern to be found, you'll find it. You've got a knack for noticing when something "isn't right." Whether you're conscious of it or not, you have an ability to simply understand when something doesn't add up. Also, when it comes to splitting the check, doing taxes, or determining the number of fans in a baseball stadium, you're the one people turn to.

There is nothing that irks me more than getting one wrong...

Thanks for the link, guildy.

w00t, Cracken, you roxors. ^_^ There was no extra info in yours, though?? :confused:

Shyte, Keyan, 29! Sweet, sweet deal. The number problem thing comes as no surprise to me, though. :)

Okay, here's what I got:

Guild_N, you answered 25 out of 30 questions correctly!

Congratulations! Your score is in the 96th percentile. This means that if one hundred people took the test with you, your score would rank higher than 95 of them on average.

When we analyzed your test, we also discovered that when it comes to linguistic-mathematical ability, you measure in the 100th percentile. This score indicates you have unusually strong abilities when it comes to understanding numerical representation in words or "word problems." You're highly proficient at translating words into numbers. This can be very useful when solving a problem in real life. When people are discussing a vague problem that needs a specific solution, you're able to cut through the extraneous information to a clear answer.

K, I wonder which one you got wrong? ^_^

The Brainteaser Test

Invite your friends!

Email Addresses:

Ralph, you answered 27 out of 30 questions correctly!

Congratulations! Your score is in the 96th percentile. This means that if one hundred people took the test with you, your score would rank higher than 95 of them on average.

When we analyzed your test, we also discovered that when it comes to quantitative ability, you measure in the 100th percentile. This score indicates you have unusually strong abilities when it comes to solving numerical problems. If there is a numerical pattern to be found, you'll find it. You've got a knack for noticing when something "isn't right." Whether you're conscious of it or not, you have an ability to simply understand when something doesn't add up. Also, when it comes to splitting the check, doing taxes, or determining the number of fans in a baseball stadium, you're the one people turn to.

Cool...

......i must be really stupid.... :(

here's the rest of it's spiel

When we analyzed your test, we also discovered that when it comes to logical ability, you measure in the 65th percentile. This score indicates you have unusually strong abilities when it comes to to solving problems with logic. There are situations that require having a very precise thinking process to cut through the array of stimuli, and you can do this well. You can easily detect the underlying logic while others cannot. While others may get confused by things that are complex or out of order, your logical ability allows you to persevere and solve multi-layered problems.

Congratulations! Your score is in the 91st percentile. This means that if one hundred people took the test with you, your score would rank higher than 90 of them on average.

When we analyzed your test, we also discovered that when it comes to linguistic-mathematical ability, you measure in the 100th percentile. This score indicates you have unusually strong abilities when it comes to understanding numerical representation in words or "word problems." You're highly proficient at translating words into numbers. This can be very useful when solving a problem in real life. When people are discussing a vague problem that needs a specific solution, you're able to cut through the extraneous information to a clear answer.

Not bad considering I'm exhausted. I probably should do this when I'm awake.

you answered 25 out of 30 questions correctly!

meh, if i wasn't so damn tired i probably could have gotten more right.

Roger, you answered 30 out of 30 questions correctly!

Congratulations! Your score is in the 100th percentile. This means that if one hundred people took the test with you, your score would rank higher than 99 of them on average.

Not bad. :)

"Not bad" for a 30/30 score....u're too humble,gold. :p

wonder how and why they established that u were inclined towards a quantative ability when u scored full marks.....

28/30 for me. 99th percentile...emode has some pretty cool tests...took the test which determined which 'Friend' (ie the comedy series characters) one was most like...and i'm a chandler. not really a lady's man, but wth...

thx for the site, luj.

Well, I turned the tables by coming up with my own set of questions, which I presented to the testers. When they insisted that my score was zero because I didn't answer any of their questions correctly, I noted that none of mine had been answered either--equaling a score of zero on their part. With the median testing value of the cross-referenced population being zero, I pointed out that zero is actually the most beneficial of scores.

Zero is not nothing; it is a concept. In order for there to be *nothing* there must also be one to have the idea of *nothing.* Therefore, it is impossible for there to be true nothingness, at least within this universe (where the basic experiential reality of existance holds enough value to preclude it.) Zero is a number that has only existance, but is free of any particular valuation...zero is the number that can become any number.

So, I'll take the zero score, and zero percentile. I represent the infinite baseline value of the causal universe. :D

Archived