Home

how u fight dessan?

Crow_Nest

Well, seeing as how you never actually have to fight Desann in the game, without having some big scripting going on, the best way is to let the game take its course.

The first time: Do nothing.

The second time: Jump through the pink beam and go psycho on him.

But if you just spawn a Desann, he's not that hard. I just hit him with lunges and 3-hit red combos, and I don't waste my force on pushing him.

This starts at the start of the Dessan part.

Force Pull the button on the wall to your right, and then hurry over and do

the same thing to the button on the opposite side of the room. This

turns on the beam. then use f-speed to get down there and jump into it, Then hack away.

IMHO, Sam and Solbe have just posted the most consistent way to beat the Lizard-King. Add "save your game whenever you get in some good licks and get away from him, then rinse and repeat" and you can't go wrong. (I also prefer not to waste force speed on getting to the beam.)

For a gun kill though, if it isn't over quick you will probably die.

I'm not saying I didn't get frustrated, just that I don't lose my temper over video games any more. Too expensive. ;]

And the Desaan fight is never the same. I've managed at times to get in a few force pulls. (I prefer pulling to pushing.) He looks just a stupid lying helpless on the deck as anyone.

Besides, this is just a belated battle in a war he's already lost.

When you are fighting him at the end of the game, Force Speed and strong stance beat him easily. Too easily, really. It is quite dissapointing when you have an ending boss that is no challenge to beat once you know how.

In fact your wrong, Dessan is still stronger than Galak. Even if Galak fights Dessan, who do you think will win?(dessan of course!!) Fighting Galak is quite easy once you get the hang of it.

Just lower his shield and Blast him until he is dead.

Archived