Home

Star Wars - The Clone Wars

Riebe moaned as she saw Vader depart with Crocker. She felt slightly angry with herself for letting her Hunter nature take over. She shook her head firmly. What was done was done. It was not possible to change it. She shook her head again and climbed back up to the top of the building. Then a thought struck her.

"Why did push work on me?" she wondered out loud. "I'm a Sith Hunter. Our implants were supposed to block use of the Force to harm us."

She was confused, but then realized that she should get back. She winced as she started walking back to the vent.

"Ouch," she mumbled, bending over to examine a shallow cut on her leg.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riebe was grateful for Lance's help but then remembered that Vader had Crocker.

"What do we do now?" she asks. "Go after him?"

She points out into space. "No telling where they went," she mumbles. Then she passes out.

Sidious "Vader co back to courscant and destroy the councal i have sent 100s of stormtroopers, ill talk to crocker"

*Vader exited and went in him ship to courscant and was met by stormtroopers they all went to the temple and stormed in raining heavy fire on the jedi then after them all vader walked in killing jedi as he went*

WhAt?! It could be a possibility that he could beat a jedi padawan......dam ur crazy and yea he can kill jedi like nothing just like he dose to dooku and he dose invade the jedi temple in the 3rd one and kill jedi....also there are hundreds of storm troopers the jedi on ep2 could even kill hundreds of droids so think about it ...i can belive u think vader would be lucky to beat a jedi padawan.......he is possibily the stromgest sith ever

(He can't kill any Jedi like nothing, maybe Padawans...yes...but not Jedi Knights or Jedi Masters. If, for example, he fights 5 counsil members or any five Jedi at once...I highly doubt that he can kill them like nothing. He may be the "strongest"...but there are ways to beat the "strongest." After all, Darth Vader (or whatever he is called in Episode 3) got beat by Obi-Wan Kenobi. And remember, this is not "Episode 3". You are making Darth Vader seem like a "god".)

(well obi beats him but then he gets filled with the darkside and becomes much more powerful)

*Vader ingages another jedi and kicks him then ingages another and force pushes him away then swings at the jedi he just kicked and the jedi blocked it then vader span around and stabed his saber through the jedis back* (happy?)

*then he sees Lance killing off stormtroopers, and starts to walk toward him*

Meanwhile........

Sidious- "What do i want......i want you of cource"

*he snaped his fingures and a image screen showed up, witch had fake images in it*

Sidious - "now this is whats happened since you have been gone"

*it showed lance talking to the others about crocker*

"im glad that goofs gone im not gonna go rescue him"

Sidious "hard to belive there are other secrets that they have been hiding from you like the bug in your room hehehe"

*Sidious continues to taunt Crocker turning him to the dark side

Meanwhile, in another part of the Jedi Temple, Riebe has just woken up. She stares at the ceiling for a moment, trying to remember all that happened. It suddenly hit her that Crocker had been taken by Vader, formerly Anakin Skywalker and she had nearly been Force pushed off the building. It still confused her that the push had worked. Were her implants beginning to malfunction?

She shook her mind clear of thoughts and went to find Lance and Zan-Cool.

Sidious - "Well take a look at this"

Yoda - "he was to old to begin his training he was"

Windu - "Yes...we shall tell him to leave then

Yoda - "Yes we shall"

Sidious - "well look at that u were gonna be expelled from the jedi temple....i got vader to come and get you and save you"

Mean While....

A few storm troopers come flying and hit vader knocking him over, he looked over and saw Zan-cool holding his hand out after force pushing them onto him, then looks over at lance , then lets the blade out on his lightsaber and pushs Zan then swings at Lance

Zan-Cool flips to counter the force push by flipping backwards and then flips over Darth Vader, attempting to slash at Darth Vader while flipping. Jedi that were around came and helped Zan-Cool and Lance fight off Darth Vader. A Jedi master speaks out towards Darth Vader, "You will not escape. Soon, this hall will be full of Jedi."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The war outside and inside the Jedi Temple is apparently over. Nearly all the Stormtroopers died fighting against the Jedi. The remaining ones were slowly retreating. The Stormtroopers noticed that they are no match against the Jedi.

Riebe sensed a problem as she was trying to find Lance and Zan-Cool and immediately gathered as many of the other Jedi to go search for it.

Perfect timing for what the Jedi master said, Riebe and the Jedi she had gathered poured into the room.

"I thought you might like some help," she says to the Jedi who had already been there.

Riebe jerked backwards. She had heard Crocker's cry for help.

She responded.

//"Where are you?"\\ she asked. Then, remembering that Crocker had probably not seen her hanging from the edge of the building, she added, //"Vader pushed me, but I grabbed onto the edge and didn't fall all the way. Where are you? We'll come get you."\\

Satisfied with her message, she launched herself into battle.

(Jokemaster remember u said u would turn to the dark side if captured in your profile)

*Sidious used the force to tab into Crockers mind so that he couldnt recive the message from Riebe, and instead he heard Reibes voice saying*

"Arg your still alive, i throught such a weak jedi like you would be dead by now"

Meanwhile.......

*More ships landed and more stormtrooper invaded and some bounty hunters, while they all looked behind them to see the storm troopers come in vader slashed one of them then fliped over behind the stormtroopers*

"Cearless Jedi"

*Vader then felt himself go flying off the ground and hit the wall, then looked up with anger at the jedi who did it and he fell more into the darkside, he slashed at the jedi with anger then kicked his to the ground and spabed him through the head then turned around swining at anything hitting a stormtrooper*

"Arg opps"

The stormtroopers and bounty hunters were easily dispatched by all the Jedi that were defending the Temple outside. Some die trying to defend the base. Many Jedi Starfighters took care of the incoming ships that were heading towards the Temple.

Some Jedi council members went outside to help the Jedi and some stayed inside the Temple. Mace Windu looks at Vader and says, "Your army is no match for us Jedi and neither are you." Mace Windu tries to force push Vader against the wall.

(Even though I am the one in charge of this RPG, I won't call shots on anyone's character. And may I suggest everyone does the same. You decide what happens to your character. But remember, no character is "invincible". Also, Jokemaster said that his character can join the Dark Side...not would. He decides whether his character joins or not. :D )

(My brother, Raven Darkheart, is going to take over this RPG. He has more experience GMing roleplaying games, so therefore he will take over from now on.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zan-Cool prepares himself for any possible attacks.

((Okay folks. Many of you don't know me but know my brother NeoVenom. Anyway I be dming/gming the campaigns so you people could do more roleplaying and not figure what to do next. I have DM/GM over 15 star wars campaign with friends and all and do have the rule book in case any of you are wondering what powers Jedi and sith have. I will control all npc but still let you control some as long as it believable . And i do believe no rules have been set so i set a few.

1. No godmode ((this is a must))

2. if you play a canon C please play him as he already establish ((no obi-wan being luke father or something))

3. What i say is not law...you can choose not do what i say but give mea shot okay

4. Have Fun..this is a game..not life

k thats all..send any question to me but keep ooc as few as possible))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((First post to keep story moving. Forgive my errors since I always write in a rush))

"Sir!" A stormtrooper speaks into his headset. "The Jedi are overwhelming us. More back-up is needed as well some fighter to take care of the jedi-acr fighters". On the other end of the intercom sits a young man brooding and almost lost amid thoughts. He then press a button and replies in a slow low tone. "Negative on that order soldier. It was foolish to raid into the temple with our troops. We are wasting men and time by fighting these jedi. Vader should have known better." He stays silent for a while and then formulates a plan. "Hmm since this mess has been started. I think we will have to crush it quick. Send a battlion of troops to each corner of the wall and place explosives. Have some tie fighter come in and shoot about the temple..this will hopefully distract the fighters long enough to set the explosives. Third you will send word to Our emperor of the battle. And last, we need more troops and the jedi hunters. Are your orders understood?" The stormtrooper stays silent for a while. "What about Vader?" He ask.

"He got himself in this mess..he will get himself out!" Replies the voice.

The stormtrooper replies" Yes General Tarkin at once!"

Few minutes pass by as Ties begin their approach towards the jedi temple. They can be seen flying towards the jedi temple by citizens of courscant as well as any Jedi ace pilot, and if they not seen they are obiviously heard appraoch. At the same time a battlion of stormtroopers start heading towards the temple. One wounded Jedi knight see them. He barely keeping alive as shots are fired at him. He dodges and weaves about and yells out to any jedi in earshot. "There are more coming it looks like the planning to Bo....*His word are cut short as he see what looks like a jedi..but his emtions are full of hate and despair. "Anakin? ughh " He is shot in the back and falls to the ground lifeless.

(Rule book you say? bye the way Darkheart, your a pretty good writer, check out my starwars academy thread.)

Avic's ship crash landed on (whatever planet Sideous and crocker are on) and Avic set up a small tent a fair distance from his downed ship and hauled over what supplies he could. There he and Rain waited until Stormtroopers came to examine the crash site.

Finding no one in the ship the stormtroopers began a perimeter search and Avic and Rain were forced to abandon their campsite to avoid capture. The storm troopers reported all they had found including the recently set up camp site to their commander and awaited further orders.

Avic and Rain hopped on board one of the stormtrooper's transports and hitched a ride to Sideous' base.

Archived