Home

Game reset at launch?

Xx_Patman_xX

I don't have proof but all character files will be erased and all shops, changes made to locations etc. will be deleted.

(Woo hoo! 500 points! time to go get me an italics name! Yee ha!)

Edit: Oo, it was worth it. But now I have 0 points. Well off to the Father Torque Foundation for me)

That's good otherwise I could see beta users really taking advantage of us non-betas. "hey I'll sell you this uber-rare womprat hide for only 300 credits" "Really! Wow, thanks!" *Walks off... "Wow, I can't believe there's womprat hides all over out here, these must be worth a fortune!" *Thinks* "Uh-oh..."

Originally posted by Dark Moon

That's good otherwise I could see beta users really taking advantage of us non-betas. "hey I'll sell you this uber-rare womprat hide for only 300 credits" "Really! Wow, thanks!" *Walks off... "Wow, I can't believe there's womprat hides all over out here, these must be worth a fortune!" *Thinks* "Uh-oh..."

Agreed, and other such examples can be given. The main one though, we will all be equal at the star. :D

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

They still have an advantage though because they know their way around the worlds, and they know where all the "goods" are located. It's not that unfair though.

[Edit] I really have to stop taking so long on my posts.

They won't know where all the goods will be, i expect the devs will move items around etc. Random respawn. :)

And you call that a long post. :p

No, I mean I expected to post after Darkmoon's post at 1:59, but I took my sweet old time, and ended up just reiterating what three other people said.

And I doubt they’ll do a random respawn. I don’t know that much about making games, but they’ve said they have NPCs walking around town; they’d have to redo all the pathing.

Archived