Home

Name Chage Please Admins

Jo

Ok, I know what the rules have clearly stated my Metallus(sp). So would any of you Admins who might be in a cheerful and generous mood please be willing to change my name. If so please change it to MasterJo. no 2588. if you don't, just delete this thread upon reading it.

Thank you very much for your time and thank you in advance if you choose to change my name

MasterJo

yes, i know this, but if you read the name change rules, they say they might change it for 1 of 3 reasons. one being if they are in a good mood. I'm praying they are in a good mood.:D

Originally posted by Masterjo2588

yes, i know this, but if you read the name change rules, they say they might change it for 1 of 3 reasons. one being if they are in a good mood. I'm praying they are in a good mood.:D

LOL. Well, People used points, and it would be unfair for the others that had to use points to change their name.

well, ill try for the 500 points tomorrow. of course i still have to pay tyrion. o well. im going to bed, ill try tomorrow.

that is unless i wake up with a name change from the WONDERFUL ADMINS...;):D

Originally posted by Masterjo2588

well, ill try for the 500 points tomorrow. of course i still have to pay tyrion. o well. im going to bed, ill try tomorrow.

that is unless i wake up with a name change from the WONDERFUL ADMINS...;):D

Just buy it, you got enough anyway. :)

well ill probably end up buying it, but i dont have enough right now...i need 439 more points. If Matt-Windu would restock Fakey's points i could get the ones for cracking the password 2 times. that would be enough to name and pay tyrion. so, admins, sorry to have borrowed you. and by now its apparent you wont, so ill just get the points myself, please close this thread.

Originally posted by MasterJo

Thank you STTCT. I will pay you back after I get points up, but Ty will be first. Could ANY?! of the Admins replimish Fakey, and solve the password problem with him.

hehe, you owe Pad too. :p

try pming Matt. ;)

Archived