Nikola Testis, Nikola Testis

(G-----(D)------(Am)

Take a crotch malteser and chew

(am)-----------------(G)

Nikola Testis, Nikola TESTISSSSS

(G)-----(D)------(AM)

Oh Bill, I'll always love you

(AM)--------(E)

You should hear me sing, it's quite heartfelt. Brought tears to my eyes. So much emotion.... *sniff*

LMAO AG play it on your guitar it actually sounds pretty sweet, LMAOLMAOLMAO

yawn.html

Oh dear, this is quite gross... it's not what it looks like, I had the webcam on timer when I was first trying to do the mad guitar picture and I yawned by accident. It looks like I'm deep throating the guitar.

Lick THAT, Niko!

....Even though it looks like I already did.

Have you ever seen the head of a guitar, Das?!?!??

....Hm, things just keep looking worse and worse for me. If I shut up now, I should be able to prevent myself from somehow implying I am pregnant with the guitars child. Which would actually be pretty cool.

I'm gonna sing my Bill Gates song again now.

yeah, i'm pretty sure i've seen the head of a guitar.if you look closely at your hair in that picture though, and if you follow the guitar to the back of your head where you hair is laying, it looks sort of like there's a little bump there, as if you actually did shove the guitar in you mouth. or maybe it's just me. i think we'll go with that.

i'll give you thirty points if you do that. niko, i mean. and if you add the makeup and stuff, i'll add an extra 20 points. but i probably won't be able to see it on my screen unless it's an html one or whatever. half the pictures on this thread haven't shown up and instead there's a little white box w/a red "x" in it. all of those half that didn't show up being all of niko's pictures. so, never mind. unless i can see it, but i probably won't be able to. :(

Originally posted by Das Mole

no, right clicking doesn't work, i can't even copy the picture and put it on a word document, either. and how am i supposed to use a different browser when i don't even have one? ah, crap. nothing works!!!! now i'm sad. :ball:

Right click, properties, copy the url of the pic and paste it in your address bar.

my mom constantly guards her closet...she doesnt trust me anymore.

it's gonna be hard getting that dress...it's gonna be hard...

How 'bout a nude pic of me with a mustache instead??

Archived