Home

Need some help,Computer Nerds!

ZBomber

OK, First of, I don't know much about graphic cards, etc. But, heres my problem:

Well, I was on about an hour ago. Everything was fine. Then, I come back on. I log on to my Windows name, and the scren is like un-focused. It moves up and down about every 5 seconds. So, I shut it down. Then, the Dell screen was going like crazy! I told my dad, and he did something with the refresh rate. Anyways, it doesn't go up and down on the desktop, but it does for the DELL Screen and the Windows screen.... Any ideas to stop this?

Originally posted by ZBomber

OK, First of, I don't know much about graphic cards, etc. But, heres my problem:

Well, I was on about an hour ago. Everything was fine. Then, I come back on. I log on to my Windows name, and the scren is like un-focused. It moves up and down about every 5 seconds. So, I shut it down. Then, the Dell screen was going like crazy! I told my dad, and he did something with the refresh rate. Anyways, it doesn't go up and down on the desktop, but it does for the DELL Screen and the Windows screen.... Any ideas to stop this?

Ask your dad if he touched anything important on the computer. Like once, my dad screwed our old compuer up so badly, we had to Reinstall windows.

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Ask your dad if he touched anything important on the computer. Like once, my dad screwed our old compuer up so badly, we had to Reinstall windows.

Nope. Because, we all went to church. But when we got home, and I went to log in to my Windows account, it started messing up. He would know if he messed it up, though, because he knows more about this computer technical stuff than me. ;)

Originally posted by ZBomber

Nah, its OK. My friend tried it on his TV before.... yes... :p

Its not good for your screen. I did that on my old Computer (With the Big Monitor...no LCD :()..anyways, It made a big mark on the screen, and it never went away, not even after 2 years aftere I did that....then we got rid of it! (yay!) And here I am....on my lovely computer...with *dun dun dun* L...C...D...! :evil2:

Originally posted by Pedantic

Well, the Dell and Windows screens are only start-up screens, yes? If so, then why bother with it? Sounds to me like you might need a new monitor though. :p

lol, its just really really annoying. It looks like its jacking off or something! :p

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

YOU B4STARD!!! THANKS TO YOUR LITTLE "MY SCREEN IS JACKING OFF" COMMENT, I'M GOING INSANE!!! AAAAAAAAGGGGGGH!!!!!

*Runs screaming into the night*

How many f***ing nights to you have in a day??? o.0

Archived