Home

Is this possilbe or am I just kidding myself?

Reborn Outcast

Originally posted by Darklighter

And (unlike Skatey's post;)), love isn't purely sexual. It's not about "how many times you think about her naked" or "how many times you have sex" or even "how many times you kiss a week" etc, etc. It's not all about the physical side - I believe it's having a great friend, one who you want to feel close to, emotionally and literally, who comforts you as you comfort them. Not someone who you would give your life up for, but someone who would help you along your own path, and support you (and vice versa). It's all about mutual understanding:)...

...plus physical attraction ain't a bad thing:xp:lol

I totally agree with all that, I was just wondering how he felt. But I do agree that love is way more than physical.

Being in love is like standing in cow flop. You don't have to look down, grab a handful and taste it to know it's cow flop--you just know, right away...

Don't question your own cow flop. ;) Of course you're in love! Congratulations. Being a part of another person's life is one of the greatest things that can happen to you, and the future is yours.

:)

For me, love is more like an eighteen-wheeler loaded with bridge parts, screaming down out of the Sierra Nevadas on a rainy, moonless night. I know that bastard's coming, and I'm stuck out here looking for my contacts in the middle of the road without a flashlight.

Archived