Home

EP3 Offical Page UP

Tesla

I got an idea. Maybe those people who are willing to pay to see all of the Hyperspace stuff can post it here so the rest of us can see it. Sounds good to me if its possible. If someone would try to do that Im sure we would all be very appreciative. :)

So what i've conjured up in the past few days from HYPERSPACE spoilers, is:

Chewbacca's role in episode 3 will have something to do with delivering Leia and Luke to Obi-wan (meaning Chewie does know obi-wan before the episode 4 scene).

Anakin's 'best starpilot in the galaxy' description shall be backed up with the brilliant space battle scene in the beginning of the movie.

There will be a ton of lightsaber battles, more than any other star wars movie. McGregor and Hayden have already begun their training.

There will be an expanded Universe Character in episode 3

Thanks for the tid-bits, Pnut Master.

Any new Episode 3 news is good news. :D

I got an idea. Maybe those people who are willing to pay to see all of the Hyperspace stuff can post it here so the rest of us can see it. Sounds good to me if its possible. If someone would try to do that Im sure we would all be very appreciative.

While that will most likely happen, people will probabaly be a little bit sneakier about it. ;)

Maybe not though. :p

Archived