Home

Bulildings

Baby-Yoda

Hi! I wonder if you can build a house from the begining in a town or if you got to have special skills or something? Or maybe get like a card or something you place out and get a house or something... i dont know thats why im asking :D

I was wondering if being overt for the ability of building faction aligned structures would have any bonuses to building homes. I think it would be kind of cool to build a faction aligned home that would be different/better than the normal one you could build if you were say, a neutral architect.

I wonder if you can rent apartments in cities...just a thought. The monthly fee will be automatically deducted every month of game time and if you dont have enough you will be given a notice to pay within a few days...or a week and if you dont you will be evicted.

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

I wonder if you can rent apartments in cities...just a thought. The monthly fee will be automatically deducted every month of game time and if you dont have enough you will be given a notice to pay within a few days...or a week and if you dont you will be evicted.

I think this is a cool idea. I hope you can live in an apartment, it would provide more of a neighborly feeling. :)

I know, I've read the FAQ. It would be kind of cool though.

A definate down side would be your faction emblem flying outside your house. Would be kind of lame to walk outside after waking up in the morning to find 10 opposing faction camping your doorstep. :)

Do you think it would be worth being an Arcitech just to build your own house. Do you think houses will cost THAT much?

A drunk battle droid:

:bdroid2: :bdroid2: :confused::bdroid2: :bdroid2:

Originally posted by scifi

Do you think it would be worth being an Arcitech just to build your own house. Do you think houses will cost THAT much?

A drunk battle droid:

:bdroid2: :bdroid2: :confused::bdroid2: :bdroid2:

If you enjoy building stuff then yes, and yes it will cost a little bit. :)

And try to not post rubbish like a drunk bd, we can all see the smiles. :rolleyes:

Archived