Home

HapSlash's Website - UPDATED

HapSlash

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I currently don't have any future plans for projects involving the 'prequels',... but I never thought about making my own Vader either.

It's mainly because there were so many models being released for episodes I & II, that I pretty much figured that just about everything would have been done before I got around to it. But then again, it's also partially because I don't really care all that much for the 'prequels'. I like them because they are Star Wars movies, but I thought that TPM wasn't very good; while AOTC was hilariously awful.

Oh,... and I'll try making my models less disturbing in the future,... :dev7:

You're new Darth Vader looks very how can I put it very imposing, I like it alot, I don't know how to put this because I'm not texture artist, however if comparing it to the other Vader Model(s) if you were to skin it, could you make the skin more a sort of shiny black, I don't know how to put that any better sorry, but thats what bugged me with the other model, it seemed a bit greyish.

Perhaps, but at this point I really wouldn't know,... These are the first models I've ever created, and the first game I've ever done any moding for. I'm getting close to actually getting something in-game, but the weighting process is a long and arduous task, especially when you aren't sure of what you're doing.

ok thanks, once it is released i will probably play it with the straps but i just dont like the look of it as of right now so if i dont like it ingame i will just use a surf file to turn it off, other then that though it is a great model imo.

btw, i thought it was going to be luke in a xwing uniform

Archived