Home

Teras Kasi

Lord_Vessen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jet packs would be good for suicide missions. Jet over somewhere and blow yourself up either with the jet pack, jet pack missile or a thermal detonator. Imagine the fun and games you could have with jet packs. Strap a jet pack to the neighbouring PA's favourite pet... or get a manakin with a lightsabre and shoot it at darth vader.

That seems alot like Delta Force in the days of Land Warrior. People could just jump off a building and use explosives. Well now you die when you fall from heights and there is very limited explosive ammo. That means people like me that actually have skill and can shoot a machine gun shine in the newest game:)

Originally posted by Dathan Surehand

Thew, I have to say that I was thinking the same thing. But oh well.

Jet pack could be incorporated into the game using the same thing they use for jumping. More of a Fmv than an actual player controlled move.

:)

My next guess is: One of us gets quoted then commented on.:p

My comment for this is...I think your right Dathan, someone will comment after quoting one of you.:D Anyway, that would be better if it wasn't player controlled. It would be cool if it would have fuel for it. So people can fly forever.

yes it was this stuff should be in the 'what if minerals for stuff runs out'. but o well there isnt much to talk about in teras kasi.

well here's a question.

Wonder if teras Kasi moves will sortof be like in the Matrix execpt no slowmotion...or will they just be like kong fu.

well... hopefully, i'd like to see it turn into stand up combat aswell as ground. Having a player who could perform take downs would be awsome. For example, someone holder a blaster to your face, then disarming them... then breaking their arm. etc...

Now that would be a good form of martial arts. So i'm guessing wing chun and any other kung fu forms

I'm gonna give it a good go! I want to master Architect first so i'm expecting to go after master Tera-Kasi once i'm deep into the game and got 'too' settled with my architect profession. Should provide me with a totally different and new experience (crafter-PvP)

Since we have the ability to have 3.5 professions, I think TK is for me as well.

I will craft and smuggle and TK. Once I find how to merge TK with Smuggling and some other things I will bail on crafting.

And it all fits nicely with my bio.

Lord_Vessen How many of you guys will actually try to master Teras Kasi? Not just invest skills in it.

So Ves, I am with you to learn TK all the way.

I think it will be cool to try out TK. But i want to have a look at blasters and stuff. Not really sure on their limitations, with their damage limitations and everything, because I don't know whether damage depends on the blaster you use, or where you hit them. But regardless, I'll look into brawler a bit and branch it from there.

I'm going Teras Kasi all the way...but I am having second thoughts about Fencing...it seems that I have better things to do than flinging around a sword and crafting sowrds...anyways, I remember the devs saying they want to keep the continutiy of the movies and EU...so hopefully they will include all of the nice things Vessen posted in the begining.

Archived