Home

Guns demo

lllKyNeSlll

Shock is probably right about choppy playback.

I use a script which auto switches G-synchronous back & forth at the right time.

TF-Biohazard wrote the script, you can get it here.

link

A very 1 sided fight. I think even I could have given you a harder time than that.

Actually hoodwinker is much better a player than most people grant him. He beat nutritious 1v1 once, and tied him another time. He beat staind and lost to staind once. Versus narbes he has never won but can hold his own. The player MoA_Apache is AKA flame or someothing on the oE server and yes a lot of people are better than him, but I doubt most people can beat him 1v1.

one sided fight

true, but hoodwinker is probably the best gunner remaining. Narbes and staind retired leaving probably hoodwinker, supersonic (swede), and nutritious as the best 1v1 gunners.

I can give you a harder time than that

Ive seen you a few times in oE sever before. But i hardly ever go there since I dislike ffa. Like I said Apache is flame. If you ever meet up with him in that server which he frequents. You can judge him for yourself. However, versus the other MoA, fraser and Mapex, they were rusty and I doubt very few can successfully 2v2 versus them. Although not the best MoA is quite above in skill level than 95% of jk2 players.

Luc Solar, the only way you can judge Hoodwinker's skill is to play him 1v1. If you give me your icq, aim, msn, or whatever messegner service name, I can ask hood to 1v1 you.

I don't know how hood even *plays after I saw a screen shot of his graphics...

I didn't think it was even possible to tweak the graphics as low as he did and to still only get like 10-18 FPS with all of those tweaks is just unreal.

Hope the dude gets a new box before fall because I doubt he would even be able to run JA with his current system.

Of all the people you have mentioned the only 1 I know for sure I have played with is TK. (although I have dueled you at SHocks server many moons ago) Of the last 3 ffa I played where he was there he won all 3 and I was 2nd everytime.

Funny, what usually happens is I find a ffa server and take 1rst place pretty quick then Nutri shows up and I come in 2nd.

I will see if I can find a demo of it.

What would it take to get a sticky for demos?

hood's comp: 600 mhz pentium 3, 128 sdram, geforce2.

When we play 4v4 ctf he gets about 6 to 8 fps in warring factions. Also, his partner morrison pings about 300 up. Thats good considering morrison connects with 26.4 k. They managed once to win 8 to 2 versus 5 elites in 2v5. I don't know how. It was them versus sphinx, toosexy, staind, rusted, and bf-666.

He has his graphics on minimum. Also, with vertex lighting enabled, no sky or reflections, no gun smoke, saber shadow off.

And since he lives on west coast, he pings about 150+ on most east coast servers.

Originally posted by TK_Nutritious

I can't look at the script from here but the usual problem does lie in the script not turning off g_sync to 0. I can't watch the demo right now (I'm at a free internet station at Munich airport on my way home from Europe). I'll cya guys soon! :D

Cool! It will be great to have you back. And hopefully you will come out with a new video. :D

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

true, but hoodwinker is probably the best gunner remaining. Narbes and staind retired leaving probably hoodwinker, supersonic (swede), and nutritious as the best 1v1 gunners.

:confused: Staind still plays fairly often as far as I can tell, and I still see Narbes (buffeh) occasionally. Buff is the only person I've ever been shut out by 1v1, although I did get a kill but then proceeded to blow myself up. I suppose I was probably a bit lucky to get kills in my 1v1s against Nutri and staind, though...

Ive seen Hood play narbes. After about 20 minutes of playing hood killed narbes once. Then after another 5 minutes, narbes killed hood. Then after another 15 minutes narbes killed hood again winning 2 to 1.

Ive seen 2 demos of nutri versus hood and they tied 2 to 2 once and hood won 7 to 6 or something the other time. i speced hood play staind and hood won like 10 to 6 but he lost like 4 months ago to staind the first time. The main person i play against and watch hood play against the most is ogc-creater. i don't really like creator. I played 1v1 against hood and lost 10 to 2.

I used to play alot against w1slicer and darksun. Darksun I've beaten once and lost once against. slicer ive been beaten everytime i 1v1 him.

I have two more recent demos of 1v1's I have had uploaded, if anyone would like to see them :o.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/apgaming/HooDvsmatthias.dm_16

^this one is probabaly my most recent 1v1 that I have recorded.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/apgaming/hoodvsvash.dm_16

^here's another more recent demo, it's quality in my opinion, but only 5 mins long, hehe.

Cheers,

HooDWinkeR

I didn't say all lucasforumers. I beat desnipa 1v1 guns 10 to 1 and hood beats me pretty bad, back when he wasn't as good as he is now, he [hood] beat me 10 to 2. But, ive gotten better too i hope.

Desnipa and many of the /alt or MoD newbs have the main problem of never getting armor. They run around with briar and 100/25 health without bactas.

Archived