Home

NDA lift imminent ???

Xx_Patman_xX

I must have just missed it going down, i checked it not too long back and it was fine.

This sounds promissing but........ ah screw the negative attitudes, NDA being lifted today!!! woooo :clap2:

Well, What a let down, what was expected really

I really hope it launches soon, because I can't wait to play with all you guys not just Wraith, Lol. :D Wraith, you are the man.

Anyways, my point is....NDA has not been lifted yet, why would the release a game before lifting NDA? If you were the decision makers, wouldn't you have NDA lifted about two weeks to a month before launch? Or do you think they won't lift it, and as a result more people will buy the game? I don't know....give your thoughts.

I've got a fealing that they won't lift the NDA prior to release. It's a shame but i think they'll do it because so much tweeking and modification will be done right up until release and from the impressions i get from the dev posts, they want you to see the full, complete game rather than an almost complete one. I realy do hope they lift it, then PA's can have better preparation and have more of an idea on what to plan/do. At the moment we have to guess and use the information we have, but it's too general and 'open', we could do with some answers to detailed questions and debates we have, lifting the NDA would do this.

Archived