Home

those of you in Beta please read....

Dathan Surehand

I guess I need to word my post a little more carefully.

I don't want you to post ANYTHING that violates the NDA.

I simply wanted you to get ready to help us non beta's out.

So get ready to post your screenshots.

Get ready to show us here on this wonderful forum whats really up inside SWG......

And Jan, how stupid do you think I am to go for months not trying to get anyone to break the NDA and a couple of days before you think I am trying to get people to break it???????Thats simply goofy.:(

Jackrabbit I don't think he closed the topic because it was breaking the NDA, I think he closed it because it had no point until the NDA was lifted. I don't know though, I'm not a mod. Just letting you know that this one might get closed too.

I understand that, but all I am doing here is saying GET READY. Do you know how many threads out there have no "meaning"?

Anyway, no big deal.:D

Trust me, we are ready. I've been holding this all in and I'm about to explode. Believe me when I say that we will post as many images as we possibly can and answer all of your questions to the best of our knowledge.

Keep this in mind though, certain things will still not be allowed to be mentioned, like anything before the NDA was lifted. We will not be allowed to speak about previous bugs, features that were removed or anything about the previous state of the game. Sorry.

BTW, I would have closed your previous post as well. The wording was just all wrong. ;)

Thanks Darth,

There are those of you we respect for showing common sense on these forums and a little intelligence too.

Don't mean to speak for all of us non-betas, but we simply want to hear some feedback we can trust. Seeing you all post here has given us the ability to decide who's a chump and who's for real.

And most of you guys are cool. Appreciate the feedback.:)

Hey, no offence taken. ;)

And I don't think it was stupid, I would have perfectly understood if your thinking was the way the thread came off as. :)

But I'm bound by some rules here set by D_S, and must follow them. ;)

Otherwise, I'm not sure how much I would have minded it this close to the release. :D

Archived