Home

Creating you char?

Kaiser Isaac

When you creat yur char im sure there is a little thing i like to call hight involved........Now do difrent hights change for diffren species.......Like say im a wokie........and te lowest hight for a wokie in starwars (the movie and the real thing) is like 6 feet........Now in star wars galaxies can you make a wokie like 3 feet tall or is there a limit.....And if so does the limit change with species..???????

There is a limit Ibelieve. I haven't created a wookiee so I wouldn't know. There limitations, for example, Bothans can only be so tall. My character is taller than every bothan I've seen in game. And every wookiee I saw in game was taller than me

I may be a Zabrak or Rodian I can't decide the Trandoshan is a possibility. Chances-

Zabrak- 45%

Trandoshan- 43%

Rodian- 12%

As you can see it's a battle between the Zabrak and Trandoshan the Rodian as officically been elimenated new chances-

Zabrak- 50%

Trandoshan- 50% he he he:p :p :p

I'm a trandoshan and I made him as tall as I could. I think that the wookiees might be a little bit taller, but you can hardly tell. :)

Overall, I'd say the character creation process is most impressive. You can choose how big your characters lips are, how wide the cheekbones are, the color and size of the eyes. Plus several other options that would take a while for me to list.........I dont' want to do that because I want to go back and play the game some more. :D

Archived