Home

Before I Go and Break A Rule ...

Yes, it is. Thank you very much for asking, most people don't do that and it gets them into trouble. Promoting sites outside of the LFNetwork is against the rules.

What you should do is put a link in your signature [kind of like what I have done in mine. :)]

Originally posted by Lynk Former

we aim to please ;)

:naughty:

What a tricky person you are, JedEye Knight. You post a topic asking if you can advertise your forums, therefore advertising them. :indif:

I'm just messin' with ya. :D

It's cool to see a new person make sure they follow the rules like the other guys stated. :)

BTW--The forums look good. ;)

Originally posted by Jedi Apprentice

:naughty:

What a tricky person you are, JedEye Knight. You post a topic asking if you can advertise your forums, therefore advertising them. :indif:

Uh Oooh you found out my secret! Lol j/k I would never break a rule, I'm nice like that uh huh. But I jus wanna blend in so I don't seem TOOO old lol

and thanks for the compliment hopefully ppl would post but who cares bout my forums, these forums out-shine mine obviously :p

:D Well I twied to make it atleast look good heh, and before I meant i dont want to seem too new not old :p but anyway, I like these forums, has a nice atmosphere of people, and no crazy people and snap at you out of no where :|

Soo yeah thanks for bein so friendly and stufferz annnd yup

Archived