Home

Robin Williams new plan for America

Kylilin

He's starting to sound like Ted Nugent :0

Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan...

what we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of

a plan for peace. So, here's one plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in

their affairs, past & present. We will promise never to "interfere"

again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting

with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No more sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together

and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the

remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to

90 day visits unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, don't hide here. Asylum would not ever be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers.

5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers.

If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home, baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient

energy wise. This will include developing non polluting sources of

energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan

wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a

barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere". They can pray to Allah or whomever, for

seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them gets "lost" or is taken by their army. The people who need it most get very little, anyway.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't

need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, it would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

9b) Use the buildings as replacement for the twin towers.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way,

no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.

Now, ain't that a winner of a plan. "The Statue of Liberty is no

longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You

want a piece of me?'"

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

You silly non-Americans. America isn't dying or suffering from xenophobia. We're jacked. We're pissed off that the **** hit the fan and now, after years of having to kowtow left and right, we're going to say what's what like the good old days.

W3rd. American high-five.

I support a policy of US international aloofness. We sit here with our power and might and economic clout and do nothing with it. Pull back all our military forces, except the Navy which will prowl the seas keeping an eye on things. Buy Canadian, Mexican, Venezulan, and possibly British oil and also drill Alaska.

Well, its more difficult for other nations besides America to support themselves. Not that it would be an easy thing, but I think America could get along easier than probably every other country in the world without international trade.

I think for the most part Americans are a little frustrated that we have the reputation that we do. Although we are by a very, very large margin, not Saintly, and yes, we do meddle in things more often than we'd like to admit to ourselves, but we also do a lot of good, and we also take care of the dirty work that most every other nation is unable or unwilling to do. We freakin rebuilt Europe after WWII for crying out loud. Who else had the means, and, more importantly, the motive to do it? The U.S. was what stood between the world and its domination by the Stalin led Soviet Union.

Now imagine a world without monetary support from the U.S., how many little countries would be overrun by malicious governments? How many people would not be able to eat because we stopped sending food around the world? How many more wars would there be if not for U.S. led U.N. peacekeeping forces? Who'd buy all those Hondas and Nissans?

Europeans tend to forget how vast the US is. And not China, Brazil, and Russia vast either. Almost 90% of the US is usable land, chock full of goodies. While only 19% is arable, that 19% is larger than most countries.

Anything, ANYTHING, the US needs, the US could get from within it's own borders.

We feed the world, literally. Food is not an issue. The US produces more wheat than Canada and Russia. Everyone else in the world combined doesn't even make as much wheat as the US. US electrical power (we do import power from Canada and Mexico) needs could be met internally if need be. We'd have to do things some people wouldn't like, like built more nuclear plants (using our abundant Uranium mines). Although, only 48.9 billion kilowatt hours are imported which is a tiny dent in our 3.6 trillion we consume (we export 14 billion). The only thing we don't produce a lot of is oil. Assuming the US is going isolationist and we still like cars, the oil freed up by building nuclear plants for power would go to cars and maybe the Alaskan fields would keep up. I'm sure Texas and Pennsylvania's fields aren't bone dry yet either.

The only thing that would change in the US is things would cost more because we'd have to pay for expensive US labor. Outside the US, there'd be a devastated world economy and a lot of places missing our foreign aid dollars. poor caribbean. they'd miss our $$$ after a hurricane trashes the place. Bangladesh would miss our airlifted medical supplies after a typhoon. Turkey'd miss our search and rescue teams coming in to dig survivors out of the rubble of Ankara after a big earthquake. oh wait, the US is huge and evil and cares only for itself. I guess that's why we always help out.

Ya quoted it wrong!

"Components. American components, Russian components, ALL MADE IN TAIWAN!!!"

Though my fave Lev Andropov line is:

"Don't touch my uncle! He is the genius of my family. He used to make the tip of the bomb, you know? That finds New York, or Washington? "

Archived