Home

Anyone want to make a JANGO/ZAM mod?

I tried forcemod 2. It has a flame throwing gauntlet, jet pack, and duel pistols. I got a Westar-34 pistol mod and a Jango Fett skin it looked all right.

What I was wondering is why nobody has done a Kyle to Jango and Jan to Zam conversation yet. All the models are available and the mods for Jango's gear as well. A mod could be mad that gave you 2 westar-34s, a Flamthrowing gauntlet, and a jet pack in game that would be pretty cool. Well to me anyway.:rolleyes:

I'm to dumb to do it. lol Maybe someone else could try? If it's even a good idea.:confused:

Yes that is true you would have to take our a lot of cut seens and stuff to make it make sense. There is a German sight that says it is making a Jango Fett mod. I don't see anything about the weapons.

http://www.3d-get.de/jangomod/

I know the code for single player hasn't been released. It was just and idea. Someone could do something simple like just replace Jan and Kyle. It wouldn't have the full effect without the weapons though. The code will be out eventually I would guess.

Archived