Home

Not sure if we have a problem here...

Meridian

It looks as though anyone who hasn’t gotten into Starsider, wont for a long time. I have read on the tech help forums for SWG, that the cap has been reached for Starsider, meaning you can’t even create a char on it now. I know a lot of people have started there, but more of us haven’t. Any secondly, how many people Actually RP on that server? I think most of the players there are just 10 year olds that heard about the Starsider hype, and wanted to get there first to be with the “cool people”.

I really want to play, but I would much rather play with my guild. Since the server performance for Starsider isn’t that great, and so far I haven’t heard of many others (not people in =A=) actually RPing, I propose that we move. The benefits seem to greatly out-way the disadvantages, and this way EVERYONE would be able to play, making it more enjoyable for the group as a whole. It hasn’t been that long since all of us started our chars, so I think starting over wouldn’t hurt us much. Please everyone; consider this option, because otherwise, we won’t be much of an association for a while.

From what I hear, they will raise the caps on the servers.

I do not feel like starting over right now. I think that we should stick with our plan, because I am in the server, and not that many people seem to be ten year olds.

Oh well, what ever. If we switch, I might, but I am still going to keep my Scout on Starstrider...

What other server do you recommend?

It could be soon, it could be later. I imagine the cap rise will happen soon. So, just wait, instead of only thinking of yourself, because you do not have the game yet.

Move if you want, those of us who have put our time and efforts into the game will probably stay.

Altus_Thrawn, please be patient, you need to calm down and stop jumping to "lets move!" We have a plan, the plan was Starstrider. We knew ahead of time that it was going to be packed, but we did not change.

Edit: Read this.. http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Starsider&message.id=1851

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Techsupport&message.id=15951

I dont mean to sound rude, but we are not thinking of ourselves. If you havent realized, more then half the leaders are in the UK, and havent gotten the game yet. Also, the server performance seems to always be the worst. Plus. I just want to hear everyones opinion.

I said over and over we should move form Starsider...and my opinion was beaten down....so I made my character on SS. Now i am a master artisan and progressing nicely....and we should start over?

Maybe it is selfish, but we should wait. Where are all the "SS was always the plan, stick with the plan" fans?

I already posted on this before but everyone just said "oh its fine just log on at a time its not busy" I can't exactly adjust my work schedule to play SWG. EVEN if the cap is raised things could get laggy, hunting spots will be taken, missions will be stolen and a lot of PA wars will be started over territory. (though that could be fun) lol but I suggest we move to a less crowded server. Seeing as I don't have the game yet (tomorrow i will) and a great deal of the PA doesn't its not fair to us. Also Meridian made an EXCELLENT point by saying that UK and most of Europe hasn't gotten shippment yet. I say see what our leaders go with but if it comes down to it maybe some of us should start another branch on a different server to broaden our empire.

I fully understand the UK people do not even have the game yet, but did anyone listen when people were, "Lets switch servers, it will help the PA."

Now that you see that we were right, you want to switch, and act like you had nothing to do with, "It will work out, it will be fine."

Now, start your own branch in another server. Be my guest. SS is not bad, I have not crashed from it once. I will not be switching servers, maybe make a character on the other server, but I am staying on SS, with my experience points.

When the cap rises, it will be nice to see you all on SS.

Sorry about the double post, I did not mean to do it. (notice the same capitalization error in "WE" twice.)

I admit I was one who said stay on SS before the game came out.

Ok, I also admit it: I was an idiot and I may still be. But quit honestly for all whe know "the caps will be lifted" could mean when the space expansion comes around.

Personally I'd like to play with the Associates.

If we know the caps will be lifted soon, like under 2 weeks then I say ok starsider.

I think the point is clear-we just don't know...

Archived