Home

Use the chat channel in game

Murashu

If you havent noticed we have the ability to setup a channel to use from anywhere inside the game. If you right click on your chat tabs you can eventually find where it allows you to join or create your own channel. If you log on and there is no channel called associates then you can create one and everyone else can join it later. We need to communicate in game better and this will help. I have 19 people on my friends list from the PA or friends of mine waiting to join the PA so I know we have plenty of people to talk.

The game is great though...alot of Beta people said it wasn't near done...but it is great still. They can only accomplish so much by having a never-ending beta.

But...some of the skill gains are near-impossible...scouts have four areas of skill to raise...some only have one or two.

Heh, I'm still figuring out how to make a seperate window for it and a make it still work. I can do the window, just nothing I type will actually appear x.x

I'm going to keep playing with this. :)

Once you add a tab and join the channel you will see all the different chats available. Click on Associates then the little arrow point to the right. Click on associates again and click the button under the right column I think its called default chat or something. This makes it so that when you type in it goes to the associates.

Archived