Home

RPG Duelers

legameboy

Originally posted by Mr.Joshua

Sorry but this community was strong in the early days of 1.02. And the RPGers are IN the community, AND they're the one's that made those mods. Your argument is flawed.

the fact that they were in the community made it weak

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, go back to the TWL forum where your one-liners serve for more than to pump up your post stats. You haven't added anything constructive. Go away.

While I disagree with I_df, and although he flames me at every turn, his opinions are just as valid as everyone elses. However, if he gets abusive, then he should be banned (as he has been multiple times). Until then, it's better to just state why you disagree :)

Originally posted by Prime

While I disagree with I_df, and although he flames me at every turn, his opinions are just as valid as everyone elses. However, if he gets abusive, then he should be banned (as he has been multiple times). Until then, it's better to just state why you disagree :)

The problem is he's not adding opinions relevant to discussion. He's not trying to add constructive talk to the thread. He's trying to start a flame war, period. That's all he can do. Not once have I ever seen him post anything of any substance or validity, not once.

Originally posted by I_dF

I dont know why you guys keep blameing the rpgers saying they ruined this game, the thing that ruined this game is jk2's weak ass community having a weak community turned this game ****ty and let people like the modders of JA and Omnimod to make those gay mods and have people think its alright for them to rpg in a fps game

there fallen doesnt that orally violate your forum viewer right or anyone elses no so there i contributed pls stop flamming me :'(

The problem is he's not adding opinions relevant to discussion. He's not trying to add constructive talk to the thread. He's trying to start a flame war, period. That's all he can do. Not once have I ever seen him post anything of any substance or validity, not once.

I know. I am frequently the target of his flame wars, and he goes great lengths to do it. What your saying is certainly valid. I just feel that it is better to argue against his comments than to just let the thread degenerate into a flame war. But believe me, your point is well taken :D

The problem is there's no basis of his arguments other than to start flame wars as can clearly be seen with his last couple posts by anyone with even the meagerist of intelligence. He's just a bitter little 16 year old brat so he has to try and stir the pot everywhere he goes. It's pathetic.

Archived