Home

Anyone Play Midnight Club 2 ???

Tesla

I never played the first but I just got done installing it so we'll see...of course first launch didn't go well...went to online and my firewall popped up but I couldn't do anything because the firewall took over as the main window and I couldn't see it because of the game...couldn't close it or do anything so had to hold the power button in....sucks when that happens...more games need to have alt tab.....

just got to go into the firewall and add the game to the list...

Well I played a few races and I am liking it...though the control is to sensitive...I hate when ya just want to adjust when your drifting to the side so you tap the key and you turn way to much...end up hitting back and forth allot....

Kinda fun racing...I went through an enter section right as a mack truck comes through..I just barely made it around the thing and all the other racers hit it :p

one flaw is why can't you custimize your car?...like buy upgrades and stuff....what kind of illegal street racing game doesn't have that?...

I can't wait for street racing syndicate...bastards!...xbox version comes out in a month...ps2 and gamecube 3 months later!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have it for PS2 and it's great when a truck pulls out then you hit the NOS and go straight under it and the others smack right into it :)

They should have inculed a "customize car option" but since there's alot of really cool cars and bikes IMO you don't really need it :)

Keep Playing ;)

madning the game play is!!!:mad: ...so hard allot of the time...and the races are like???....everyone has an RX7..I have an acura integra....if the race is for RX7's why am I here? lol

Online kinda sucks at first to...you can only use the cars you have won from single player so far so you'll have a piece of **** while they drive the best car in the game....

I don't like the scripted **** either...those trucks coming out?..well that is scripted for "me"...it wont come out as they pass only me...kinda cheap...

nitrus oxide, it gives you a hell of a lot more HP (horse power) when you use it. also very dangerous but fun in real life.

it is great getting your head snapped back into your chair and going into tunnel vision.

anyway is midnight club 2 on computer????????

Archived