Home

Bartenders in the Cantinas

Montrose

Wouldn't it be great if every cantina had a NPC bartender that you could buy really cool and unusual drinks from. When I bought this game I was really looking forward to this. Is it possible to make a patch or add on, on this subject?:D

Yes it is possible and would be incredibly easy. The Mos Eisley Cantina was empty when the game first released but now it is completely filled with NPC's of all various species of the game, and full band playing in a back room, and Stormtroopers arguing with customers it looks like.

They could do it, easily. They just have yet to do it.

Somewhere on Naboo, or Corellia, I do not remember exactly where, there was a cantina with someone roleplaying the bartender. Well, he had a bit of a rival, and they RP'd for a while, until things erupted between them. They were disputing over who would be the cantina's owner and whose turf it was.

Earlier, players had been chatting with the barkeep and ordering drinks. All of a sudden, a female Twi'lek bursts in from the back door and starts to argue with the original barkeep. (Refer to above.)

BAM! Blaster bolts are flying from behind the bar. Both barkeeps have drawn blasters and have a shootout from behind the bar. Everyone goes quiet and many players croud around to watch. The band stops for a moment, then starts back up again slowly. Apparently, these barkeeps HAD blasters, but no idea how to actually utilize them. They dueled and people grew bored when there was no victor and started to go back to their business.

There are excellent cantinas out there, you just need to find them at teh right times with the right people.:D :D :D

Man i want this game. have to wait till monday or tuesday though dammit. I think i might try alittle profession at bartending, it sounds fun, any chef/bartender who is on the Starsider server wanna leave there name here. ill find them when i get Galaxies finally.

Archived