Home

Minor Violence...

legameboy

Minor Violence...  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Minor Violence...

• Its complete bull! Stupid politicians...
    • Oh my word! It's wonderful!
    • I have no say...

Rules have been around since the dawn of time. Be it the rules of physics, law, etc. It has always existed. And the strong make these rules to keep the weak in place. In this case, the weak minded. People can be affected by games. But these people are extremely stupid. Never the less, the government doesn't see that you're smart and little bobby down the street with his dads hand gun isn't. They just see children, doing violent things. And they want to protect them. So try not to trash the government too much on this issue. They're just trying to protect you. (Myself, I'm not a child. So my opinions differ greatly from those of you who are still children. If you don't even considor what I've said to be in truth, then perhaps you will when you grow up.)

Originally posted by Wanderer

Well, if most of you say that computergames have no effect at all at kids I must say that you wrong. There were several crimes committed by young people who even said that they did what they did because of a computergame.

Just watch the news and read the papers...

Of course...most people play a game, find it nice, turn off the PC and then do something else. They would never go mad because of a game. I would say that most of us here can handle games...and that we don't turn into psychos after playing a game with violence in it.

But don't forget. There are kiddies out there with a labile mind...think of littleton...think of other news you got to know and take this serious.

dude blaming it on games is just an excuse just like i could kill someone and blame it on you for making me mad.(not that you did it's just an example) it's called shifting blame and not accepting responsiblity.

Originally posted by <JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Rules have been around since the dawn of time. Be it the rules of physics, law, etc. It has always existed. And the strong make these rules to keep the weak in place. In this case, the weak minded. People can be affected by games. But these people are extremely stupid. Never the less, the government doesn't see that you're smart and little bobby down the street with his dads hand gun isn't. They just see children, doing violent things. And they want to protect them. So try not to trash the government too much on this issue. They're just trying to protect you. (Myself, I'm not a child. So my opinions differ greatly from those of you who are still children. If you don't even considor what I've said to be in truth, then perhaps you will when you grow up.)

But the government regulating violent video games isn't going to protect me any more than if they don't. Because little Bobby down the stree with his dads handgun is going to be stupid and guillible without the video games, and if he has access to any sort of news media he'll get as much inspiration from THAT as any video game.

I agree that games with an M rating should not be sold to anyone under the age of 13. But once you hit the teenage years I think that you're developed enough that you can distinguish between what is real and what is a video game. and if you CAN'T, then you won't be able to when you're 18 either.

Archived