Home

Blade Runner Bargain

EA has shipped Blade Runner (UK version) in a generic box, for sale in Babbages, Gamestop, Software Etc. I walked into my local store and saw four of them sitting on the shelf, with a price of 4.99 US. Took one up to the counter and it came up .99$!! I left with all four tucked under my arm.

Haven't ever paid this little for an adventure game. Differing reviews at least indicate this to be a pretty good game, too. If you don't already have Blade Runner, it'd be worth checking your local store.

Originally posted by remixor

Do you, by any chance, have any idea if that deal exists in all locations of those stores, or just the one you visited?

Well the same deal is available online at Gamestop for $0.99 but the game is currently back ordered. I guess they'll have more in stock soon! Isn't Gamestop the same as Software Etc? I'm guessing then that the deal is the same in all their stores...

Originally posted by DustCropper

Well the same deal is available online at Gamestop for $0.99 but the game is currently back ordered. I guess they'll have more in stock soon! Isn't Gamestop the same as Software Etc? I'm guessing then that the deal is the same in all their stores...

Yes, Gamestop is the online equivalent of Software Etc./Babbages.

i went to gamestop after work and they had no copies of blade runner. :(

the woman behind the counter said she'd seen one on the bargain shelf earlier, but i couldn't find any. i might try another location later this week... but i'll probably call first!

-emily

• 2 weeks later...
Dear Customer,

We have cancelled BLADE RUNNER from your order. The reason for this cancellation is either because we will no longer be carrying the product, or the manufacturer has decided not to release it to us.

We value your business and hope to see you again soon at GameStop.com.

Best regards,

Jessica

GameStop.com

World's Largest Selection of Gaming Products

<http://www.gamestop.com>

Scheisse.

Archived