Home

Why are there no monkeys in North America?

Nitro

Why are there no monkeys in North America?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Why are there no monkeys in North America?

• Monkeys are communists who fear democracy.
    • Native Americans ate them long ago. Mmmmm...that's good monkey!
    • Christopher Columbus scared them away.
    • Martha Stewart scared them away.
    • Monkeys are holographically projected by a short range emitter on the other side of the world.
    • Monkey pox.
    • Monkeys have all been deported by the US Dept. of Homeland Insecurity.
    • They tried to go to Britain to be with Feral (the world's greatest person), but got lost along the way.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, however, Nutiferious, i am not partaking in extravagant spenditures of money on wasteful and stupid things that have no use, or purchase extravegantly priced cloths which i oculd buy cheaper at wal-mart or K-mart, and are of the same quality.

and in other news..... My spoon... is too big....

My SPOON, is too BIG. ^_^

*BZZT* *STatic*

Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken Ah, however, Nutiferious, i am not partaking in extravagant spenditures of money on wasteful and stupid things that have no use, or purchase extravegantly priced cloths which i oculd buy cheaper at wal-mart or K-mart, and are of the same quality.

I bought a $22 shirt at Hot Topic that I have never worn. I've had it for four months. On the other hand, I have a shirt from Hollister that I paid $12 for. It may be the finest garment I own. Quality++

Wal-mart and K-mart's clothes aren't of even decent quality anymore. I got some socks at Wal-mart and have had several fail on me after only seven months of use.

I must live in some pricing time warp or something. Even in Pittsburgh stuff doesn't cost a lot. I've never paid $10 for a movie ticket or $40 for a pair of jeans. I haven't owned a pair of jeans that didn't come from Old Navy in at least five years. I paid around $20 for a pair.

In short, I'm having fun because wastefulness rules the school. Fifth circle of hell, here I come.

I've actually got quite a collection of the nessicary roof components kicking around my basement... Granted, they'd need repainting and such, and I've only got one set of police light bars, but I never stop looking.

I'm having zero luck finding a period siren for it. Another siren-related problem is that the siren in the movie isn't an actual siren, just a sound byte that I've (so far) been unable to replicate, and I can't find any GB siren sounds online... Once I do have the sound down, I plan to hide a loudspeaker somewhere on the roof, and play the siren through that.

Of course, I still need the damned car.

Well,.. MIT is just down the street from me...

Yeah,.. I think I can make that work. I have concocted a clever scheme...

First, I'll just need 2 stunning, buxom redheads... preferably twins... who don't have any aversion to working closely, (very closely) with lonely geeks in tight environments. :naughty:

Yessss,.. I think I see the way I can make these braniacs see the light... It's so obvious...

Just gimme a million bucks to pay them to do the work.

What? :confused:

my dream car would be a good condition military H1, the enclosed wagon modle with the sealed doors and the snorkel that extends aboev the roof. popping out of a river from underwater would be such a priceless thing to suprise people with, specifically I want the 1986 modle with the 6.2 diesel engine

A trucker picks up a hitchhiker who climbs up in the cab and notices a monkey on the dashboard.

After a few miles, he asks the driver what the monkey is for.

The driver says "I'll show you," and with that he hits the monkey with the back of his hand, sending the poor creature rolling across the dash.

The monkey goes down between the drivers legs, unzips his pants, pulls out his unit and proceeds to give him oral gratification.

When finished, the monkey pulls out a tissue, cleans the driver up, puts everything back and jumps back up on the dashboard.

"See that?" said the trucker.

The man said, "Yeah."

"You want to try it?"

"OK, but don't hit me as hard as you hit that monkey!"

Archived