Home

FS: One of the holy grails for any Lucasarts collector

dimmu--borgir

You might need to copy the files to your hard drive or something.

Failing that, you might want to make sure that the target used is indeed "indy3towns." I'm not sure if the automatic detection of games will select that target or not on its own.

Of course, you may have tried both of these already. I'm just offering whatever advice I can think of.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tried to play Indy 3 for the FM towns and ScummVM crashes when I am going to fly to Venice in the beginning. When I use the image I have done (Daemon tools) everything works 100% but with no CD audio. The same when I copy the files to my HD. Totally unplayable. Damn. Any tips anyone? Zak256 has the same problem but seems to be more stable. Looks so good though. But I really can't (won't) play them without CD audio. I can play them in my Marty though so there is not a big problem. Huge loading times though. But it's cool to remember how things were at those days.....

I'm still interested in knowing if Indy3 allows you to see 10 inventory items at once like Zak does.

I haven't play Indy 3 since '91 and I don't remember anything. I am soon going to play i again. I really don't want to do this until I am going to play the game for full. I have PM:ed you for a solution for this.

• 4 months later...

Calling it "just the midi files saved as MP3" kind of understates it drastically... it was a HELL of a lot of work to create MP3s out of them, because it was much more than just playing the MIDIs and recording them as MP3... but thanks for the appreciation.

If you want a rendition of the whole soundtrack in the style of MI3 an MI4 (synths mixed with real instruments)... well... as awesome as that would be, it won't happen. Ever.

Archived