Home

The meaning of life..?

Ray Jones

ranaranaranaranarana ..

nick. i'd suggest you to chew on a prick .. or at least say something like so 'mental valueable stuff' .. maybe you dont want to. but then dont talk to me from the side like this. stand up and recieve your donations poopoo ..!

*gets out huge stick*

*WHACK*

BAD nick!

:p

Neil, you said you believe in GOD ..

do you just believe in GOD (like in SANTA??) or is it 'the base' for your understanding of the world .. or is it the ten commandments you are using for your 'way' of life .. hmm .. dont bother i just want to understand WHY people believe in god. ..

(i awfully hope you understand me mumbojumbo this time,neil :mad: ..)

;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

life? i wish i had one. but instead i'm stuck here. no, just kidding. anyway...like yufster said, just reproduction, but the question then would be, why is our 'purpose' only to reproduce? whatever. i could really care less. the only thing i care about at this point is listening to jewel's cd right now. hey, you know what's weird to think about? is how in a billion years or something, the sun's gonna get huge and it'll engulf the earth and crap, and we'll have to go somewhere else, and then the solar system will be gone when the sun becomes a black hole, and then in trillions of years or something, the universe is gonna keep expanding until it gets so big that it eventually just one day will collapse upon itself and then everything will be gone. and then what happens? isn't that really creepy just thinking about how nothing will exist anymore? except the weird thing is that we won't care because then we'll be non-existent, but that's just so weird thinking about just nothing. it's like it's impossible or something.

wow, that was surprisingly deep. especially coming from me!:eek:

deeper, mole, DEEPER!!!

you particially right with that phase of human life (hey in the future it already happened) .. only that the universe wont collapse like collapses normally collapse ..

AND i ONE universe collapses .. there are other ones ..

and if humans make it to leave the solar system .. then we're on a good way to travel universes ..

ps .. THAT is jewel .. hmm .. looks better than snapple .. more curvy .. ..

And thus we give rise to a multiverse. Of course in reality, if two universes collided, they'd do one of two things, destroy each other, or pass straight through leaving no effect. I can't be sure, ask Steven. H, he'd probably know.

hmmm...i don't think they'd destroy each other, i think they'd probably just merge into each other, so there was a space to go through to the other one, and then you'd see the beginning of the other universe, or if they kept going, then more matter would be made in the area where they collided, so it'd be denser around there and if it was dense enough, it could start pulling stuff towards it, and all those big planets and stuff would pull toward each other so it was a big cluster of planets and plasma and all that.

or they'd collide, be destroyed, we'd all die, and that would be the end of existence.:rolleyes:

The end of existence, eh?

Hm...

Curious...

I think i'm hungry.

(That meaning I dearly wish that I had something to contribute. You people are the biggest geniouses ever. Good day)

Farewell,

Ernil

Originally posted by Das Mole

hmmm...i don't think they'd destroy each other, i think they'd probably just merge into each other, so there was a space to go through to the other one, and then you'd see the beginning of the other universe, or if they kept going, then more matter would be made in the area where they collided, so it'd be denser around there and if it was dense enough, it could start pulling stuff towards it, and all those big planets and stuff would pull toward each other so it was a big cluster of planets and plasma and all that.

or they'd collide, be destroyed, we'd all die, and that would be the end of existence.:rolleyes:

Okay, for the frickin fourth time (thank you LF server) this idea seems slightly inconcievable because of two things. One, this would suggest that there is a space outside of the universe for multiple universes to exists and move around and then two, this would suggest that a universe would have an end or would stop somewhere instead of going on forever as common sense would tell us.

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

Okay, for the frickin fourth time (thank you LF server)

lol.

i once read about a "bubbletheory" ..

it said something about parallel existing universes. but i cannot remember really WHAT exactly it said.. i'll try to recapitulate ..

Neil: if there is space for ONE expanding universe .. there may be space for more ..

i just got lost. seriously. i mean, i don't even know what neil was saying in his last post. i could go through and try to process the information again, but i can't do that. my brain would go into overload. here's what i mean:

One, this would suggest that there is a space outside of the universe for multiple universes to exists and move around

uhh...i actually know what he means in this part.

and then two, this would suggest that a universe would have an end or would stop somewhere instead of going on forever as common sense would tell us.

i don't know how it would suggest that...:confused:

i'm just so lost. anyway, this discussion is becoming a little too complicated for my peanut brain. i'm either gonna leave this topic for good or i'm gonna have to change the subject...fast. hmmm...okay, here's a topic to talk about...

actually, no there isn't. i'm just gonna have to leave this topic.

Archived