Home

New Dungeon Siege expansion pack coming

I never understood how Dungeon Seige was considered a game. Everything was automated. See a monster, and you automatically attack it until it dies. If you start running low on health, your character automatically drinks a potion. New gear is automatically equipped. All you do is click on the ground occasionally to move your character forward in the linear world. The whole thing is little more than a movie.

You don't have to play DS with everything on automatic; if you fiddle with the settings you can take more control of your party (and each individual member as well). However, it is still very streamlined compared to, say, Diablo II. DS is a nice introduction to dungeon crawling for an adventure purist, though, and as it is fully 3D, DS's camera system rocks. The graphics are awesome, too. :)

Originally posted by Moosferatu

I want NWN so bad!

So get it. Pick it up instead of one of the XBox games you're looking at. NWN is EASILY the most "Bang-for-your-buck" game I've ever purchased.

Whoo! Yet another thread of derailed to a BioWare game.

Originally posted by Egarthen

So get it. Pick it up instead of one of the XBox games you're looking at. NWN is EASILY the most "Bang-for-your-buck" game I've ever purchased.

Whoo! Yet another thread of derailed to a BioWare game.

Yeah, but it doesn't run very well on my computer. :(

I have the demo and I have to turn almost all of the cool graphic stuff off to get it to run, and even then it still lags a bit. :(

I might pick it up and play it on my friends computer though...

Originally posted by Moosferatu

Yeah, but it doesn't run very well on my computer. :(

I have the demo and I have to turn almost all of the cool graphic stuff off to get it to run, and even then it still lags a bit. :(

I might pick it up and play it on my friends computer though...

That's one game worth playing. Has anybody tried the exp pack yet? :confused:

Originally posted by [RAA]-=Chi3f=-

Nope, but the second expansion pack should rock big time. I hear that they are going to be adding stuff from the epic levels guide book (or whatever they call the thing). In other words you will be able to go over level 20! Not to mention all of the other cool stuff they will be adding like more prestige classes.

Originally posted by [RAA]-=Chi3f=-

I have. Two words - prestige classes. Oh yeah. I've got a shadow dancer bard who rocks the hiz-ouse. Oh, and the new tiles/monsters/spells/feats/skills/campaign aren't too bad either ;)

Archived