Home

WORST strategy game!

Dagobahn Eagle

If you could decide, the developers would ship WHICH game in favor of another project  

36 members have voted

1. 1. If you could decide, the developers would ship WHICH game in favor of another project

• Red Alert (and/or Expansion pack)
    • Red Alert 2
    • Force Commander
    • Rebellion
    • Age of Empires (And/or Expansion pack)
    • Age of Kings (And/or Expansion pack)
    • Starcraft
    • Homeworld
    • Stars!
    • Other (please list)

Guest dr_death

the curtain makes a building invinsible for a small period of time. i dont think it can make units invinsible

i had a great download that let you deit characters for example i had it so you could make 10 universal soldiers, they where navy seals but they where faster and had better fire power, and i made the terror drone into a vehical!!!

Yeah, actually, when you mention it, I recall having such an editor! I gave one of the lighter tanks a V-something-missile. Now that's firepower at a low price (I pitched up the firing rate, too, so that it fired like, what, 3 missiles per second :D). Wish I could such things with FoCom as well (like giving the heavy AT-AT guns to probe droids and give them 300HP:))

Dagobahn Eagle

Guest Admiral Odin
Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

Personally, I hate Red Alert. The interface is bad, there are no description for the buildings when you get them (even today, months and years after I played it, I still have no idea of what a Curtain in the game does :p), and you never seem to have enough units to take the AI bases down :mad:.

Dagobahn Eagle

RA is a very old game, if you want more description go into the ini file and change one value on every unit + Building. I personally liked the game, I always had enough units to take down the AI as well. I thought it was a little easy.

Originally posted by Admiral Odin

RA is a very old game, if you want more description go into the ini file and change one value on every unit + Building. I personally liked the game, I always had enough units to take down the AI as well. I thought it was a little easy.

I found it easy too, but i had played the orignal C&C for years. There is a big difference between C&C games, and te AOE games, that is why most like either one or the other. Its also why i found AOK a little bit more difficult than RA2 or others.

I cannot BELIEVE someone said RA!!! Hopefully you're talking about RA, and not RA2! RA2, AoK, and Starcraft are my all time favorites! I LOVE RA2!!! It's AWESOME!

Anyway, back on subject. I thought that FoCom totally sucked. THAT is definately the worst game ever! :D

I vote for the close combat series. u can't control the units independentally and easily!!! AAAAHH!!!! my friend showed me command & conquer, and i never went back to the close combat demo. :D

• 1 year later...

Other: Battle Realms. That game sucked monkey balls.

I actually liked FoCom. It just had some bugs......

And i can't believe you put Homeworld up there!!! Homeworld is awesome! I have both Homeworld games and they rool! I'm waiting for Homeworld 2 to come out.

Archived