Home

Well, that was a major head-trip (TLJ, spoilers)

put that in spoiler tags please {me itches for her mod powers}

Yeah, I know, you warned in the title, but for people like me who scroll through every thread using the next thread button, that's one game instantly spoilt without warning. (I've played TLJ, or you'd be already mutilated :))

I miss read that as George Galloway for a second there; and I was very suprised :D (I doubt anyone will have a clue what I'm talking about)

I can't remember George Halloway (Haven't played the game in ages...); was he the one who was supposed to become the Guardian in the first place?

Originally posted by curacao

put that in spoiler tags please {me itches for her mod powers}

Yeah, I know, you warned in the title, but for people like me who scroll through every thread using the next thread button, that's one game instantly spoilt without warning. (I've played TLJ, or you'd be already mutilated :))

But my beautfiul face is the only thing I have to live for! :)

Originally posted by AGZanthia

They told it near the middle... About some kid that those evel guy was raising. And it was pretty obvious that he is next guardian.

Coming from someone whose sig says "Monry can't buy me love."

Well It was supposed 2 b money.:) But when I saw after first post that I didn't get it right, I decided not 2 change it. After all money is not the only power that can't buy love. Some people try 2 buy things with other kinds of power that they think makes them god-like(like authority). So 'monry' goes for all kinds of power wheach some people think can get them everything. :)

And u'll be surprised how much monry there are on the net. :)

monry

Archived