Home

[img] tags ...

The forums were down once again tonight for alittle while, I guess it was for putting things together for the new RPG hack. However when it came back up, i noticced that all the images posted with the tags didn't show up, and a link to the pic was shown instead. So i checked, and double-checked my profile options to make sure the Show user's signatures in their posts? and Show image attachments and code in Posts? were set to 'yes', and they were.

My question is : "Is this temporary or are the tags disabeled for good?"

:edit:

Also, this isn't new, but the home page, as well as this forum's designs are those of the 'Adventure Gamers' forum, I was wondering whats going on with this?

Tanks.

Well i can't see it... The problem is i never changed the options in my user cp, and the last time i checked the options concerning the tags, they were turned on, so i figured this was a new policiy or something. But I'll try to see if i cannot make it work properly by myself by playing with my options a little.

As for the design, i would definately like to have the AD design back as matt in his announcments about the battle hack mentions links at the top of this page, and i like to see it by myself.

Thanks again.

edit:

well i just tested out a couple of things and i couldn't mange to solve any problem. I cannot even log off this account because the 'log off' button on 'my' lucasforums homepage doesn't seem to work properly. I also created a new account (i couldn't visit the forums as as guest) to see if the problem only concerns my account, and it seems that it does. The normal layout was showing up, but I couldn't test it any further because i changed page, the 'coupes' accounts automatically kicks in...

So can an Admin please look into the problems i'm having and delete the new account I created, the name i used is : testGuy.

Archived