Home

Hi

fire bolt

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

except maybe Dash

Hey hey hey! The last time I flamed a n00b was 6 months ago! OK so the last time we had a n00b here was 6 months ago, so what? I mean it's not like I'm addicted to flaming n00bs or something and must do it to every n00b that happens to walk by...no that's not it at all! Really...that's not it...seriously!

OK anyway, welcome to the GB Off-Topic Forumming section, we reccomend posting only lightly in the Galactic Discussion area, for you could get sucked in and never be seen from again. Or you could just constantly be talking about a game that's most likely not to come around.

Rhett ought to be coming by with a Gift Basket for you soon, and might even give you a Basket Weaving Elf...ok so you're almost positively gonna get both, but don't get too excited...

Oh hi! Didn't expect a new member this late...um...lemme see...don't have much on me...but you can have this bag of Doritos that's laying beside the comp...wait! I know...*digs through comp drawer* found em...I forgot I had this pack of Jawa Gummies on me. May want to check the expiration date tho...

*tosses fire bolt Jawa Gummies*

Originally posted by darthfergie

I forgot I had this pack of Jawa Gummies on me. May want to check the expiration date tho...

*tosses fire bolt Jawa Gummies*

Seems like fergie always has some Jawa Gummies, I wonder where he gets them ?:D

And btw, I never got any elf basket or somethin like that when I started comming here:(

And last but no least, Hi !

Archived