Home

Anyone who can splice weapons?

Exar_reborn

Yes give Grask a tell but if for some reason you are on and he is not and you really need it done give a tell to Vru he has sliced all my weapons ( Grask was not able until yesterday) he has lvl 4 slicing so have fun either way but just to let you know the guns degrade about 10%-20% faster with slicing.

I can give you a 15-30% increase in speed OR damage, and I don't get to choose which. Let me explain slicing a little bit...

When you go to slice something, a dialog box comes up, which pretty much says "Pick a wire". It's very stressfull when you're working on somebody's Lightsaber :D. Anyway, at Slicing II, you get the ability to make FANs. You apply these before a slice, and it will tell you which wire is most likely to be the correct one. This gives me a 70% chance instead of a 50% chance. I use 3 FANs on every slice because it almost guarentees I'll succeed, which means I'm almost guarenteed to get my 2k.

As Vessenn will tell you though (I still feel bad), even when 2 out of 3 FANs tell you to cut the red wire, it could still be blue.

So, the difference between me and Vru is I have a 90% chance, and he has a 100% chance. Also, he'll charge you 2k per item, I'll only charge you 1k. It's up to you, I have no problem handing customers off to him (he's my teacher, after all :)).

Archived