Home

need help

CHSrebel7

There's more than one way to do it but here's what I did(in my evilness):

I had Mission stealth her way past the Rancor then I lobbed grenades at him. When it's health got low I sent my PC and Zaalbar to help her finish the job.

Again this isn't the only way to do it. There's actually a another way but since I'm evil I chose the violence way. :)

Yeah I was stuck there too. how do I make it so I can see the spoilers of this forum because I would like to be able to view the posts in the help forom but when anyone puts up anything that hasto do with the game it says spoiler and blocks it out in white?:confused: how do I change that?

First ensure you have a large supply of frag grenades, second you know that door you go through to get into the rancor arena? well stop just inside the door so that your party members are still inside that corridor. next switch to solo mode. once that's done walk along the left side of the wall and a couple of steps to the right of it. once you're in range throw one grenade only. once it explodes, if the rancor doesn't come after you stay where you are and start lobbing frag grenades. if he does come after you, run back to where you're party members are and that will cause the rancor to go back to where he was. wait until he gets back to his starting spot and then try again. keep trying until you find a spot where you can stand and throw grenades and he won't chace after you. it should take about 10-15 grenades all together to kill him, but trust me it's the only way to really get past him. I tried everything else, except for cheating. I don't believe in cheating. JediJosh80

P.S.> MAKE SURE YOU SAVE JUST BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT THIS!!! IT WILL SAVE YOU LOTS OF GRIEF!!!

• 2 years later...

I CAN TELL YOU HOW TO KILL THE RANCOR WITH A SINGLE FRAG GRENADE:

Go up to the corpse pile (don't even use stealth - you don't need it that far away from the Rancor). Place the synthesized odours and one frag grenade into the corpse pile, then exit the item screen. The Rancor will walk up to the pile, and you'll hear the grenande explode, followed by white light coming from the beast's mouth. It's dead.

Darth Fufu was close, but he forgot to tell you to place the grenade as well as the odour (of course, I always take the grenades in the pile so I have as many a possible).

Archived